Your Thoughts: Muppets Most Wanted on Blu-ray and DVD

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I mean it was a good special feature, but I would rather prefer "Inside the Gulag", even so it was pretty cool, though it should have had more muppets in the feature.
Why not both? There was certainly room for more features on the Blu-ray. It would have been nice.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Why not both? There was certainly room for more features on the Blu-ray. It would have been nice.
No, I meant which one I liked better, and I really do not understand why Disney did not include them on the Blu-Ray or DVD, they would have been worthy additions to the set.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I just thought about this but what if there was a deleted scene during were doing a sequel where Constantine replaces Kermit during the song and all the other muppets question his singing voice. But I guess it wouldnt really make sense but i thought it would be funny

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I just thought about this but what if there was a deleted scene during were doing a sequel where Constantine replaces Kermit during the song and all the other muppets question his singing voice. But I guess it wouldnt really make sense but i thought it would be funny
That would be funny, and it could have worked if Kermit comes out and yanks him back saying, you are not in this scene Constantine, that would have been hilarious to most people.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone noticed this, but anyone notice Jean Pierre Napoleon's pencil thin mustache bears resemblance to the one worn by Basil in The Great Mouse Detective?

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Old Tom is in the bottom right corner, when the Wall is first introduced.
I saw that you added that Dead Tom was in this movie. Any news on whether Real Old Tom was somewhere in Muppets Most Wanted as a background character or not yet?