Your Thoughts: Muppets Most Wanted on Blu-ray and DVD

galagr

Reaction score
This may be a bit premature, but has anyone discovered any easter eggs on the Blu-Ray? I recall there being quite a few for TM.

Reaction score
I just picked up my Blu-ray copy of Muppets Most Wanted and I noticed that the billing block on the back cover includes all seven Muppet performers (Steve, Eric, Dave, Bill, David, Matt, and Peter) alongside Ricky Gervais, Ty Burrell, and Tina Fey! I'm pointing this out because they didn't get their deserved billing on the movie's poster nor did their names appear on The Muppets' billing block back in 2011. It's nice to see Disney give the performers their due. :smile:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
This is fantastic! All the songs are complete and there's a ton of scenes that are great explanations to some of the jokes. Also Louise Gold gets a speaking part as a kangaroo!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I got the Blu-Ray and the DVD today! I haven't watched it yet, but I probably will tomorrow...

rexcrk

Reaction score
I. freaking. LOVED the extended cut. I was thrilled that all the songs were uncut in the movie and I loved all the little extra gags and scenes.

I think this was the most I've enjoyed watching this movie. I had scene it in theaters three times and loved it each time of course, but watching it just now at home and the extended cut was the most fun I had with it!

I may just like it better than the 2011 movie now, it's really grown on me.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I. freaking. LOVED the extended cut. I was thrilled that all the songs were uncut in the movie and I loved all the little extra gags and scenes.

I think this was the most I've enjoyed watching this movie. I had scene it in theaters three times and loved it each time of course, but watching it just now at home and the extended cut was the most fun I had with it!

I may just like it better than the 2011 movie now, it's really grown on me.
I already liked it better than the 2011 movie!! The 2011 movie had too much scenes with humans when they weren't really needed... I hope that the extended cut is as good as everyone says it is!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Got the Blu Ray today. The extended cut is great and well worth the wait. As I have said before, and this really seals the deal, you CAN hear Lips sing during "We're Doing a Sequel". His voice REALLY stood out, even in theaters. Rowlf finally got his line in for that song. Weird dance number in the middle. All of the suggestions for plots on the soundtrack were featured (including Statler and Waldorf standing up, which looked odd for some reason). A joke during which Constantine was roaming the halls of the prison was "Why do we have an open all doors button?" which inevitably gets pressed. The train station scene was extended, and included a joke about Beau having his license. Bunsen had more inventions than the bomb attracting vest and the exploding cupcake, and had some reasoning behind them. As promised, Cockatoo in Malibu is the full version, and well worth it. Trying to think here, as I watched it almost 5 hours ago. Umm...skip ahead skip ahead...Interrogation song. The Swedish Chefs mystery translator is NOT PRESENT. They cut him out and replaced him with Beaker. Before Constantine is to go onstage (to which he refuses), Dominick takes him into a room in which they start arguing. This is pretty much how the conversation went.
"You have to go, number one." "I won't go. YOU go number two!" Back and forth back and forth, scooter walks up, overhears, and walks away. When "Kermit" proposes to piggy, off stage, Camilla asks Gonzo when they will get married. Gonzo responds, "Remember Camilla, when I become a millionaire...again". Fourth Wall joke in the Gulag is included. When Kermit and Fozzie are in the dressing room, someone steps on Fozzie, to which he replies, "Ouch! I mean, nothing!". Kermit and Fozzie being detained in the small car, Kermit regurgitates a bobby pin (gross) and Fozzie gets grossed out and throws it out. Kermit breifly runs into Dominick while carrying the flowers, so Kermit does his best Constantine impression. Wedding scene. After Usher's cameo, 4 Disney Stars simultaneously get a cameo (which may or may not be in the theatrical version. I can't remember) On the rooftop, after Dominick and Constantine get arrested, Dominick starts bragging about how he is now Number one, and starts singing "I'm Number One, You're Number Two". I think that's about it. I know I probably missed some stuff in between, but I think those were the MAJOR scenes.
That hard? I'm gonna have to listen to try and hear Lips