Questions about anything

scooterfan360

Reaction score
i heard that they cut out scooter singing moves like jagger completely is that true ?if so how much did they cut ?

scooterfan360

Reaction score
how would you feel and what would you do if you seen a car you wanted that was for sale but had no driver's license or money to buy it and your parents turn right around and buy the car for them selves knowing darn well how you feel about that car ?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
i heard that they cut out scooter singing moves like jagger completely is that true ?if so how much did they cut ?

They didn't cut the whole song. Having only seen the movie once (and before I got the soundtrack), I don't remember how short it was in the movie.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In Man on the Moon, when Andy Kauffman first announces that he has cancer, his disbelieving manager threatens to sue his writer if he finds out that his writer was the one behind Andy having cancer. While I don't know if that threat really happen, I'd like to know if you can really sue somebody for coming up with an elaborate prank like pretending you are dying.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Not sure if this belongs here or in the "What's the deal?" thread, though maybe it belongs in a little bit of both threads. But in Cheech and Chong's Nice Dreams, Chong ends up trading their money in for a bank check, which I think was for the same amount they had (I haven't actually seen the movie in a long time). Cheech tells Chong that the first rule in drug dealing is "never accept a check". I don't know why not accepting a check would be the first rule, but then Cheech gives some points which seem irrelevent to being a drug dealer... He mainly points out that they don't have any identification to use when they cash the check (and that Chong doesn't even have a library card because he can't read)... So... Anybody know what the big deal is (though I'd like to think that there aren;t any drug dealers on this site)? Could it just be a case of bad writing?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Not a pusher by any stretch of the imagination, but simply put, with drug deals, buying illegal fireworks, or any illicit transaction, cash is harder to trace than checks or credit cards.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This should lead to another question: Did Cheech and Chong do drugs in real life (at least during their heyday), or was it just their personaes?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Chong actually did start an anti-drug campaign a few years back. Probably after realizing how many brain cells he killed along the way, and not wanting others to follow his lead.