A little Fanart

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

A Muppet/Fraggle doodle dump of sketches I'm not sure I'll ever finish.

Notes:
  • The top two with Red and Boober are inspired by the infamous episode where they get stuck in a cave-in. I was trying out different drawing techniques with these, epecially since I got my hands on some Fraggle comics.
  • Fraggle Four as Doozers! I couldn't fit in Boober, sadly, hence the four.
  • A dizzy Wembley Fraggle messing around in the Messin' Around Cave. (I mean what else would you do there?) :smirk:
  • Yet another sketch inspired by charlietheowl's fic, more specificity Chapter 8 of A Nest Divided;
'Dr. Teeth begin putting in a little fill after the chorus, something Piggy was not expecting.
"and when…and…Hey! Hey! What are you doing?"
"Just adding a little piece to the song, a little spice, a little flair, a little-"
"Cut it short, you walking thesaurus."'
  • Teeny little sketch if Lips. uwu
  • This was meant to be something to go along with my very slow-in-progress fic Blissful Birdsong. I had hoped to make it in a style of an old worn out photograph. Janice's outfit was referenced from this.
  • Scooter's line from 'Something So Right' gave me emotions I didn't want.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

'We'll always save the day, and if vous think we can't, HII-YAH!
-
So here's a supercool painting I've been working on, a Muppet crossover with Steven Universe, my currently favourite cartoon. I only wish my photography could do it justice. I'm not very good at taking photos of my traditional work.

Acrylic, gouache and ink on canvas. Completed June 10th 2014.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
A couple of drawings for tonight!

I love drawing Fraggles! They're so much fun to draw! I was playing around with some ideas that Okki is actually very musical but only chooses to play the jawharp rather than sing.

The band are attending a music festival and they take a break in which Janice makes the boys some flower crowns. (◡‿◡✿)