Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I think that was probably the most violent interview the reporter has ever done. :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
This is great! I love the interplay between Steve and Eric especially - it's just so natural here. :smile:
I know right? I wish they'd do more interviews of them with this type of setting I feel like they get to have more fun and improvising instead of always being in those stuffy chairs they usually interview them in.

beaker

Reaction score
Beaker, sweetie--this is so far off the mark that I don't know what to say, but let me try a few things.

First of all--it's fine if you don't care about Kermit and Piggy and the state of their matrimony. Nobody's going to make you care or participate. But to say that it is of no importance to the public or the perception of the muppets is being willfully inaccurate. It has been (and will probably continue to be) one of the most talked about, speculated about parts of, um, muppetdom. To deny it is to be in, well, denial.

I am surprised that you felt compelled to take such an extreme position, especially in espousing the merits of a movie which made their relationship take center stage once again.

I am enjoying the dialogue and the different opinions being expressed, including yours, but I'm can't suspend my disbelief for that statement.

Please do say something else--some of your comments have been very well thought-out and interesting.

Ru
I love the K/P relationship, but it's like. Just get married already. Block off the hollywood walk of fame, do a whole saturday thing with ET/TMZ/etc and let's move on. Don't you get annoyed when every single press junket interviewer and talk show hosts says "So....what's up with you and miss piggy?"

Kermit/Piggy's relationship is of course central to Muppet-dom, but I don't feel the 'whats the status of their relationship' should be the focus or have a strong bearing. Just get married already:big_grin:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I love the K/P relationship, but it's like. Just get married already. Block off the hollywood walk of fame, do a whole saturday thing with ET/TMZ/etc and let's move on. Don't you get annoyed when every single press junket interviewer and talk show hosts says "So....what's up with you and miss piggy?"

Kermit/Piggy's relationship is of course central to Muppet-dom, but I don't feel the 'whats the status of their relationship' should be the focus or have a strong bearing. Just get married already:big_grin:
Well if we wanna get technical they would have to get Disney's approval on that which is why I think Kermit has to either not answer it directly or be comical about it. However in a recent interview when asked Kermit did give a somewhat answer he basically said he's not saying he will but he's not saying he won't which IMO is leaving the door open that Disney might have plans? It makes you wanna ask Steve if he ever gets tired of it though. :/ and the key here it does have a strong bearing.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well let's not forget the interview you showed me the other day where Piggy said they where not legally married, but married by heart. Where Kermit gladly accepted that. Another name for that is common law marriage.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman, I just remembered something that is truly miraculous in every shape and form ever possible ever...

4 DAYS TO GO! Bring on April 7th! I just wanna see it already!!! Is that too much to froggin' ask?!

My heart stops everytime the advert pops up on TV. STOP TEASING ME, CHANNEL 10!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well let's not forget the interview you showed me the other day where Piggy said they where not legally married, but married by heart. Where Kermit gladly accepted that. Another name for that is common law marriage.
Considering who owns the Muppets, you realize they refuse to let Mickey and Minnie marry... and they're MUCH older.

While the will they/won't they thing is a dead horse, I'm glad the characters are much more tender to each other now, and not fat joke/hiyah. Jim dropped that in like the second or third season of the show.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman, I just remembered something that is truly miraculous in every shape and form ever possible ever...

4 DAYS TO GO! Bring on April 7th! I just wanna see it already!!! Is that too much to froggin' ask?!

My heart stops everytime the advert pops up on TV. STOP TEASING ME, CHANNEL 10!!!
Man I don't know how your doing it. I barely made it with our March release. :stick_out_tongue:

Ruahnna

Reaction score

Keeping in mind that I'm a longterm fan, let me say "They already knew DID get married. It was lovely. All their friends came."
As to Kermit needing Mickey's permission to ask Miss Piggy to marry him--I'd like to see that! Kermit needs no-one's permission to do what he already did with the full knowledge and blessing of his creator.
What a complete MESS was made by those who attempted to rewrite history!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well since the mouse is their boss yeah they technically would. And no they did not get married. And lastly we should probably make a new thread about this particular subject in mind if we wanna further discuss it as I think we're turning other users away with our K&P rants. :stick_out_tongue: