A little Fanart

mostlikemokey

Reaction score

Lark Fraggle for MostlikeMokey!

That all of the requests done! Thanks to everyone who sent them! :smile: Now hopefully tomorrow I can open commissions...
This is so cute! You got the shape of her hair just right! Now that I think about it, the glasses you drew are more fragglesque than the ones my original pic. I may start drawing them that way. Thank you so much!

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I was going through my mum's old Muppet Show annual from the 70s and it has some lovely comic stories in them. Thus I had the urge to re-draw some panels and figures shown in there.

In this case, the comic was about a 50s themed dance contest the Muppets were determined to win in order to pay the rent with the prize money. These were just my favourite poses I found in there with the ladies! (I friggin' loved how Camilla was wearing fishnets) XD

This one is from a comic re-telling the Cinderella story with the Muppets. Unfortunately, it's not Janice as Cinderella (it was titled 'Kermirella', after all) but I did see her in the ball scene almost like this. Except I took the opportunity to change her dress as it was looking a lot like Miss Piggy's in the same comic. Turned out to be a lot of fun!

Once again, from the Kermirella comic. Guess who Gonzo was cast as.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

Queen Piggy of Westeros!

…Or more likely, she demanded to play a queen in a sketch and it went to her head. All shall bow down to her feet especially Floyd who will be on shoe shining duty if he cracks another joke.

I had a WIP in my files of the Muppet girls in fancy dresses, but in the end I just did Piggy. Medieval are far too detailed, even for me. :rolleyes:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
WIP of my Lips plushie so far (yes, I know the colour doesn't match entirely but it was the closest they had in Hobbycraft)! Body nearly done and ready to attach to head, though I think I’ll redo the head. If stitching looks messy and amateur-ish, that’s because it is. uwu

TwoHeadedLlama

Reaction score
WIP of my Lips plushie so far (yes, I know the colour doesn't match entirely but it was the closest they had in Hobbycraft)! Body nearly done and ready to attach to head, though I think I’ll redo the head. If stitching looks messy and amateur-ish, that’s because it is. uwu

How are you gonna make his outfit?