New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Wow some Interesting shots in these TV Spots, in the Muppets Confusing Plot one the scene's with Beauregard, Happy Yellow Creature and Constantine, Crazy Harry with the Band. Also lots of scenes in the More Muppets Spot Look Interesting Too.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Its almost time for us to start seeing 4 or 5 clips from the film and hearing previews of each song on the soundtrack soon! 28 more days full of anxious and excitement

muppzd

Reaction score
Swedish Chef wearing a black chef's hat make me think that either the Muppets are at a funeral or they are indeed at Kermit and Piggy's wedding and Piggy just forced him not to wear white

galagr

Reaction score
I'm not sure what's better, seeing the Happy Yellow Creature in these commercials, or the fact that people actually recognize him. There are quite a few YouTube comments about his appearance, calling him various names because he was never given an official one.

Although, I think I found the funniest variation on his name yet.

Someone called him the "Happy Laser Lemon Creature" in one of the comments. :laugh:

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I'm not sure what's better, seeing the Happy Yellow Creature in these commercials, or the fact that people actually recognize him. There are quite a few YouTube comments about his appearance, calling him various names because he was never given an official one.

Although, I think I found the funniest variation on his name yet.

Someone called him the "Happy Laser Lemon Creature" in one of the comments. :laugh:
Also, one of the comments on that trailer also said that the Flying Zucchini Brothers are being shot out of the cannons on both sides of the screen in the first clip.

galagr

Reaction score
Also, one of the comments on that trailer also said that the Flying Zucchini Brothers are being shot out of the cannons on both sides of the screen in the first clip.

Hmm. It certainly looks like the Flying Zucchini Brothers. But, it is hard to tell, after all, they are being shot out of cannons! I'd love to see the Flying Zucchini Brothers again, and they certainly fit the "worldwide" theme this movie is going for (with being Italian and all)

Muppet Master

Reaction score
"Cheapest" was first developed in 1985, a few years before JHH even began production. After Jim died, there was still talk of doing it.
Wait, never mind, it wasn't 1989, but I don't think it was as early as '85. In Jim Henson: The Biography it said Jim began talking about it when MFC was made in 1987.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Wait, never mind, it wasn't 1989, but I don't think it was as early as '85. In Jim Henson: The Biography it said Jim began talking about it when MFC was made in 1987.
I haven't read through all of the biography yet. This was based on old information before the biography was released.

Status
Not open for further replies.