Coming Soon: Sesame Street Season 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ah, yes. The female artist with hair like a 1980's anime juvenile delinquent.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Hey, I'm glad we live in an age where we get a musical number that has the Two-Headed Monster alongside the more prominent main characters.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
That looks awesome, and look how many different Muppets are going to be in that one song! Wow!

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
My hope for Season 45 is that the writers continue to make a huge effort to make as many segments as possible have a classic feel like they've been doing during this current season. With it being the (hopefully) anniversary season, I'd be surprised if they didn't stop doing so.

Oscarfan

Reaction score

They're sure startin' early for promoting the season.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Pretty sure it's just gonna be a viral thing, like the one with Tom Hiddleston(sp?) and Cookie Monster. This was taped at the TV Critics Association presentation.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Just found this

Okay, I'm hoping this is a self contained bit. We'll probably see this as an episode at the end of the season. But we already have the word of the day thing, I just hope we don't get a big, cumbersome vocabulary initiative overshadowing the season, like season 40 had with nature.... Glob I hated that nature initiative. Not to mention we have like 2 series about vocab already (WordGirl and Martha Speaks).

Status
Not open for further replies.