When is the Fraggle Rock Classic Music Collection going to be released?

SesameFever

Reaction score
Dollars to radishes it'll just be a reissue of the existing box set. Hmm, maybe they'll pack a 4-page "graphic novel" and a tiny cheap plush in there and jack the price up. /cynicism
Thanks where did you hear this?

Slackbot

Reaction score
I was just making that up. That's what they did for the 30th anniversary DVD set, a move which left me very unimpressed.

SesameFever

Reaction score
I was just making that up. That's what they did for the 30th anniversary DVD set, a move which left me very unimpressed.
I am sorry I didn't even bother with the Fraggle Rock 30th editions because I have all of the original versions and the content seems to be EXACTLY the same as the reissues.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dollars to radishes it'll just be a reissue of the existing box set. Hmm, maybe they'll pack a 4-page "graphic novel" and a tiny cheap plush in there and jack the price up. /cynicism
Hey, as long as the disks don't roll around in the package... :coy:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
One thing that gives me hope about this not being another re release is the awful tribute albums. They have some never released songs on them. They had to have heard the song somewhere to release it, unless they learned it right from watching the DVD's. I hope and pray we finally get a full release.