When is the Fraggle Rock Classic Music Collection going to be released?

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
One thing that gives me hope about this not being another re release is the awful tribute albums. They have some never released songs on them. They had to have heard the song somewhere to release it, unless they learned it right from watching the DVD's. I hope and pray we finally get a full release.
And not each season being released depending on the sales of the previous because season 4 has some of the best songs. I don't want to not get those. Sell it as a whole!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Ok yes I agree full season soundtracks should be released.
Yep! That is what we're missing! Full season soundtracks would be nice. You know what's also nice? There can be demos or an alternate version of a FR song that can either make you laugh or say, "So, that's how they started those FR songs." Anybody agree with my suggestions?

SesameFever

Reaction score
Yep! That is what we're missing! Full season soundtracks would be nice. You know what's also nice? There can be demos or an alternate version of a FR song that can either make you laugh or say, "So, that's how they started those FR songs." Anybody agree with my suggestions?
I agree definately