My MUPPETS and Family

Bridget

Reaction score
Yup. Back in the 80's when fraggle rock originally debuted there was a promotion type campaign where you can order fraggles. I got Red. I kick my butt now because I should have begged my parents more to get the rest. I'll take a photo soon of my Red soon and post.

:smile:
That is amazing! Sadly, I was not even a thought in those days. But if I were, I would have probably ordered Red, Wembley, and Gobo! Now I am even more jealous! Have fun making those whatnots?

cjd874

Reaction score
What a fine collection you have! I love the replicas and the handmade Whatnots, all decked out in those Muppety threads. I'm glad to see Yoda being featured here, as he does have connections to the Muppet family. And that picture of Kermit reading the Jim Henson book is simply brilliant. As Muppet fan 123 said, you should try to send it to Mr. Jones if possible.

TikiColadas

Reaction score
What a fine collection you have! I love the replicas and the handmade Whatnots, all decked out in those Muppety threads. I'm glad to see Yoda being featured here, as he does have connections to the Muppet family. And that picture of Kermit reading the Jim Henson book is simply brilliant. As Muppet fan 123 said, you should try to send it to Mr. Jones if possible.
Many thanks!

muppet baby

Reaction score
these are wonderful pictures of your muppet collection thank you for sharing them love the ones of the girls holding them . your what nots are wonderful made great Job .
love sesme street also kermit propped up with the book great Muppet baby stuff supper great and star wars wow can say enough about all your pictures of your collection love the entire collection that is really enjoying life when you really put your heart into something that you really love

TikiColadas

Reaction score
these are wonderful pictures of your muppet collection thank you for sharing them love the ones of the girls holding them . your what nots are wonderful made great Job .
love sesme street also kermit propped up with the book great Muppet baby stuff supper great and star wars wow can say enough about all your pictures of your collection love the entire collection that is really enjoying life when you really put your heart into something that you really love
Many thanks muppet baby! It's hard not to enjoy life without a little Muppet cheer and antics to brighten a day. :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
i totally agree can not wait to get my muppet pillows out of the attic have not had a chance to get my things out of the safety bags since my move . At least i have my blu rays and dvds at the moment

TikiColadas

Reaction score
i totally agree can not wait to get my muppet pillows out of the attic have not had a chance to get my things out of the safety bags since my move . At least i have my blu rays and dvds at the moment

Please take a photo of your Muppet Pillows and post when you can!