To misspiggy5260, MuppetLover2000, Collgoff, muppetfan24/7, and GopherCoffee

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That turns out not to be the case. There have been problems in the fan fiction & art forum.
Oh. Well, I don't frequent that particular board, so I wasn't aware.

Aside from that, however, things have been mostly improved.

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
K honestly this is cyber bullying to whoever started this thread I get where you're coming from but there was no point in posting a public thread about them they're not bad members at all they're just being themselves and you're criticizing them that is bullying ya know I want this taken down now! Stop bashing my friends

D'Snowth

Reaction score
See? The fire's been started up again, has been refueled, and is now burning higher and higher, when things had been settling down.

The purpose of this thread, in the first place, was to bring an issue to everyone's attention so it could be resolved. It was. To bump this thread and reopen those old wounds was rather unnecessary and is just trying to get things stirred up again when they don't need to be.

criticizing them that is bullying ya know I want this taken down now! Stop bashing my friends
Criticizing is not bullying, nobody was being criticized, and your friends were not being bashed.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
A few days ago I tried to PM one of these people (not you, misspiggy5260) about ongoing issues, but she has disabled messaging. Can't talk to someone who's not listening.
I have tried to explain the situation about the said members posting, and they honestly feel that they are doing nothing wrong. I have spent hours talking with this person about the way they post, especially in the fan fic area. They have told me that they don't care, and they are going to post the way they want to.
The only thing that could be done now would be for someone with more power on here to step in and take action. Which is something that I mentioned to the said member, and they seemed like they did not care.

cjd874

Reaction score
K honestly this is cyber bullying to whoever started this thread I get where you're coming from but there was no point in posting a public thread about them they're not bad members at all they're just being themselves and you're criticizing them that is bullying ya know I want this taken down now! Stop bashing my friends
Do you realize that this problem has been prevalent long before you were a member? Do you realize that the senior members have tried to be as diplomatic as possible by PRIVATELY messaging these younger people?
Do you realize that nothing came out of it because the offenders ignored the advice and warnings, and thus this is the only other option (as extreme as it may be to some people) that we have in order to stop this from ever happening again? No one wanted this to happen, but there is no other choice.
Sometimes, being put on a public pedestal is the only effective method, and I hope this will indeed be effective. In my honest opinion, this is not cyber-bulling. It's a reality check and a final warning. I applaud that you're standing up for your friends, but in all seriousness, this stuff keeps happening OVER and OVER and it HAS to stop.

***I feel that I am partly responsible for restarting the fire…I apologize for that, but I still see posts in my alert box that are only one to three words long, and I'm sick of it…and it's not just the members mentioned in this thread who are guilty. This problem is spreading like a virus, and it has to be kept under control.***

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I will say that I have spoken to everyone that is mentioned in the title of this thread privately, and 99% of them have made a huge turn around. I'm proud to call them my friends, and they will in time become valued members here on the forum!

lady piggy

Reaction score
What is it with everyone thinking there getting bullied ?
Being called names is bullying , being treated badly for no reason is bullying. But having someone telling you what your doing is not right because it's breaking the rules , now that's not bullying.It's like if your playing a game of cards and you keep look at the other persons card , what is that, Breaking the rules , if someone tells you to stop that ,is that bullying? No it's not , sorry but we gotta this whole " I'm being bullied "thing cleared.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I will say that I have spoken to everyone that is mentioned in the title of this thread privately, and 99% of them have made a huge turn around. I'm proud to call them my friends, and they will in time become valued members here on the forum!
That's exactly the point I was making... in fact, I just mentioned it earlier today, things have improved greatly, there haven't been just a whole lot of problems around here in quite sometime.

Now, I don't know what's been going on in the fanfiction and fan art board, but that board in particular has always kind of followed its own little set of rules: it did back in the days when Prawnie and Lisa practically ran that board, and it probably still does with whomever is currently active within that particular community... but aside from that, things among the rest of the forum HAVE improved, things HAVE been better, things HAVE been much more calm and peaceful, and in short, we haven't had any problems lately.

Now, we're back to square one. :smirk:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The Fan Fic problem is something that really could be avoided. The member will post song lyrics from Glee, or the Rocky Horror Picture Show, and throw in very little Muppet dialog. Normally it is about the said member being in a romantic relationship with Dr.Teeth, and then them or the EM band sing the song that she copies and pasts to the forum.
I have spent hours privately talking with said member about this, but it dose no good. I even went as far as suggesting that they took some time away from the forum, just to avoid their account getting banned because I feel they are on a fast track to seeing that happen.

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
I remember you talking about that Dwayne. You were trying to help but that member wouldn't let you help her.