A little Fanart

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I like this drawing. Let me reasure to you that Boober :sigh: is my second favorite FR character (right after Wembley :coy: ). This drawing really captures the moment of a conversation between Mokey and Boober also known as "pep talk." :dreamy:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Because I'm bored and I want to see if this works.

I'm open for Muppet/Fraggle Prompts! Basically, you give me an idea for a picture (eg. character/s, situation, what their doing or something or other) and I draw it! Will most likely be in pencil because I'm on a pencil kick....yeah.

Don't be afraid to ask, I don't bite! :wink:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Heh, well, I like to see what my OC Janken Fraggle looks like in different artists' styles. If you don't mind drawing OCs, I can post link to some reference material. If you'd rather not, no worries.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I don't know if this might be too hard, but could you draw Wembley helping Boober to fold some laundry?

MissMusical12

Reaction score
If it's not too hard, could you draw Floyd and Janice in an embrace (doesn't matter if they kiss or not) in the pouring rain? (Like a confrontation that ends happily). "Almost Paradise" from Footloose could help you get what I'm imagining.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Thank you to all who prompted me! I really did not expected as many as three.

Slackbot, your sketch is finished, it just needs to be cleaned up a bit!

Charlie, your sketch is halfway done. You were right in saying that it is hard, but it's proving to be fun!

MissMusical, yours is at thumbnail stage at the mo, but I'm eager to get started!

As for all of them, I think I may end up colouring them on photoshop after all, because they're too good to be on their own. ^^

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Hey there! Just wanted to say that I love your art. You have a real talent.

As far as prompts go, I'm not really sure if I can give you any concrete suggestions. Maybe something with Fozzie and Rowlf? Or, if you're up for somewhat of a challenge, perhaps trying to draw something with some of the Jim Henson Hour characters would be a good idea. (What? They're Muppets, too.)

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Hey there! Just wanted to say that I love your art. You have a real talent.

As far as prompts go, I'm not really sure if I can give you any concrete suggestions. Maybe something with Fozzie and Rowlf? Or, if you're up for somewhat of a challenge, perhaps trying to draw something with some of the Jim Henson Hour characters would be a good idea. (What? They're Muppets, too.)
Thank you very much! :smile:

Hmm, I'll see what I can do with those prompts but I'm not promising anything.