Unofficial Picture Thread!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I found this website when on tumblr to make "manga" versions of yourself. Yeah...I had a bit too much fun...

http://www.faceyourmanga.com/editmangatar.php

Woo! Looks nothing like me at all!

Except maybe the nose...and eyebrows >_>
You look very good too Sargey. I think I do recall you mentioning that you were glasses on the forum once and have brown hair. Very nice picture and trust me. You look nothing whatsoever like a bat. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That does sound pretty cool Marty, especially considering I've never had the chance to go to Disneyland, or Disney World for that matter, but I do hope we had a blast.

I can't remember the last time an MCer appeared in a dream of mine, but I know we have a thread about it, so I'm sure that's something of a clue.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Is is not on my user profile?
I found it and you're right... it was on your profile. I am so silly. I thought you didn't have one, but it was wrong. Thank you for helping me out, Vincent. You're the best Robin fan to ever talk to on MC.

Vincent L

Reaction score
I found it and you're right... it was on your profile. I am so silly. I thought you didn't have one, but it was wrong. Thank you for helping me out, Vincent. You're the best Robin fan to ever talk to on MC.
Yay for Robin!