How cool do you think Zoot is?

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
I've always wanted to learn the piano or drums but never knew anyone who could or would teach me.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Oh OK. Sorry to hear that.
Maybe you can find some good online tutorials on how to play. I just hope you already have one, since pianos can get quite expensive. :eek:

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
No I don't own a piano or keyboard anymore but I do like to watch the tutorials on youtube :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
My dad was teaching me how to play bass for a while, but I don't have a bass anymore. I guess I could learn on a guitar...the only real difference is the frets are spaced farther apart on a bass.

But I liked Floyd before that

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
One thing I always read on youtube under any Electric Mayhem video is that people say how stoned Zoot is. I'm just as mellow as he is and I've never touched it. It's just a part of Zoot's personality that was given to him. It's a shame that he is ignored most of the time by fans. He is and always will be number 1 in my book.

cjd874

Reaction score
I've noticed that a lot of people on this thread are musicians, like me! I am a drummer, and I've loved Animal for my whole life. It would be awesome if we started a MC Forum Band or something. LOL
But what makes Zoot so cool is the fact that he doesn't have to say much to be lovable. He just lets his instrument do the talking for him. :smile:sing: --- "Zoot, sax is your axe!")

I read a Dave Goelz interview where he mentioned how a lot of musicians would come up to him and ask, "You play the sax guy on the Muppet Show? Wow, he's GREAT! I know so many people who are JUST like him!" And he was flattered, yet baffled since he never liked Zoot to begin with. But ultimately, a lot of professional musicians connected to Zoot, and that's what made Zoot such a fan favorite.

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Zoot's awesome! but he has such bad memory loss I've noticed haha. My mom made the funniest comment about him yesterday when we were watching the muppet movie. She was all like 'I think zoot has some special needs' I died of laughter!

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Zoot's awesome! but he has such bad memory loss I've noticed haha. My mom made the funniest comment about him yesterday when we were watching the muppet movie. She was all like 'I think zoot has some special needs' I died of laughter!
That is hilarious! Maybe he is. haha