How cool do you think Zoot is?

Bridget

Reaction score
I think that Zoot is cool in his own way. I am not a big fan of him personally, but his saxophone solos blow me away; definitely. So on a scale of one to ten, maybe, six perhaps?

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
I love the Harry belafonte episode where he and Floyd are doing a duet and this bee won't leave him alone and it goes up his saxophone xD that was so funny

Kristine73

Reaction score
Zoot is absolutely completely cool!

And not trying to get too far off subject, but while I know they say that Floyd and Janice teamed up because of the relationship between Muppeteers Jerry Nelson and Richard Hunt, I have always loved the way Floyd and Zoot interacted especially in my favourite Muppet Show episode where the guest was Dizzy Gillespie. One so laid back and one so hip and it works to perfection.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
A song dedicated to Zoot and his coolness: Zoot,oh Zoot,the coolest of the cool,He is awesome,and he's no fool,Oh yessiree,Zoot, Zoot, Zoooot.... THE COOLEST OF THE COOOOL!!!! sing with me now! (chorus)Zoot,Zoot,Zoot,the coolest of the cool,he is awesome and he is no fool,(lead)OH YEAH! Sax is his axe,He walks the boards and treads the tracks,and he's ZOOT, ZOOT, ZOOOOT!!!! (chorus)Zoot,Zoot,Zoot,the coolest of the cool,he is awesome and he is no fool, sax is his axe,he walks the boards and treads the tracks,and he's Zoot,Zoot,Zooot!(lead) Somtimes he may skip a groove,but hey what does that prove?He's a fine sax player,long live Zoot,He should run for town mayor and he's (takes a deep breath) ZOOT ,ZOOT ,ZOOOOOOOT!!!!
(chorus) Zoot,Zoot,Zoot,the coolest of the cool, he is awesome and he's no fool,sax is his axe,he walks the boards and treads the tracks and he's Zoot,Zoot,Zoot!sometimes he may skip a groove, but hey what does that prove? he's a fine sax player,long live Zoot,he should run for town mayor and he's Zoot,Zoot,Zoot!(lead) When there's trouble,some help Zoot will lend, a few words later and this song will come to an end,oh anyway Zoots everybody's best friend, and he is ZOOT,ZOOT,ZOOOOOT!!!!! OH YES!ZOOOT,ZOOOOOOT,ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah!