Muppets Wacky Wobblers

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
I was wondering about that, because they are also only showing Piggy, Kermit and Animal in the vinyl figures, so....are they cutting back, or have they decided to just show a few of each?
I think they just decided to show a few of each to showcase what there is avaible

muppetlover123

Reaction score
what if they made a mahna mahna? :smile: and also arnt those Muppet vinylmation series 3 coming sometime this spring

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
what if they made a mahna mahna? :smile: and also arnt those Muppet vinylmation series 3 coming sometime this spring
If they were to make a Mahna Mahna plush that would be great but they would have to make a snowth to go with it and I believe the Muppet vinylmation series 3 is being released in spring

Hubert

Reaction score
YES! Finally!

Though Animal is a little lifeless looking, I like him a lot. Fozzie is very nice. Dr. Teeth is probably my favorite, they really captured him well. On the other hand, I don't like that Kermit at all. His head is so wide and bleh-looking. I like Piggy's clothing quite a lot, though I don't care for her face that much.

Overall, I really like these. I'll definitely be buying some, if not all.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Since these are now released, does anyone know if they sell these through an actual retailer where you could pick them up in person?

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
In person, no. I however just got mine off Amazon. I ordered Dr Teeth late Tuesday and received him today. They are out there and shipping. With Amazon's free shipping over $25 and no sales tax, you could pick up 2 for under $30 total at least!