Coke & Pepsi: Is it just me?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, but there's nothing wrong with lemonade. Especially if you can get a Coke code off the cap(I'm just sayin)

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh I love Minute Maid lemonade (hee-hee-hee, rhymes like Roy Dupree from the 8063)... but I do prefer my mom's home-made lemonade, so pulpy and sweet!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Kinda like how my mom makes her cheesecake. She makes it with lemon juice and tries to get the filling JUST right. No cream cheese bumps but there are a few in there, and THAT'S what makes it so good.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Boy oh boy would my uncle and I love some of that! He goes banana over cheesecake, and I like it from time to time myself.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Mmmmmmmmm..................banana cheesecake.

Daniel

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Coke's my favorite

Personally, I prefer Coke over Pepsi. However, I can't drink too much soda of any kind, the carbonation ruins my digestion and everything I eat goes straight through me.
This piece of info is not for the under twelves: Cherry Coke has an aphrodisiac effect on me.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Personally, I prefer Coke over Pepsi. However, I can't drink too much soda of any kind, the carbonation ruins my digestion and everything I eat goes straight through me.
This piece of info is not for the under twelves: Cherry Coke has an aphrodisiac effect on me.
I'm gonna have to remember that :wink:

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What are the under twelves? People under twelve-years-old?