*Waits for someone to says "then what's Snowth reading this for?"*

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ok, I'll say it then
Then what's Snowth reading this for?

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know it's funny, when I was twelve, people always thought I was eight, and now that I'm eighteen people think I'm twelve. Well, people have thought that since I was like sixteen or so.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
You know it's funny, when I was twelve, people always thought I was eight, and now that I'm eighteen people think I'm twelve. Well, people have thought that since I was like sixteen or so.
People always assume I'm much younger than I look...that's because I have a picture in my closet aging in place of me, muwhahahahahaha!

Seriously, people do tend to think I'm younger than I look. I recently went to a Mexican restaurant that served alcoholic beverages, and the guy at the door wouldn't let me in unless I showed him my driver's license! I got carded going into a restaurant! And I towered over the little twerp! He was probably younger than me!

A lot of people mistake me as being in my early 20s (20-25 range).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Actually, I meant people assume that's how old I am because apparently that's how old I act... well, that's what they say anyway, what do they know? A lot of those same people weren't exactly all that mature either. Well, some of them were.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think that's Hi-C.

They stopped making Fruitopia around 2002 or so; I know because there used to be dozens of Fruitopia vending machines all over town, and even at my school... then they all disappeared. Man, I miss it! Strawberry was good, but grape was AWESome, especially in the can!
No, I mean Fruitopia! I know for a fact. And it's still around.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But Daniel just said Minute Maid replaced it... WHERE DO YOU LIVE! I NEED FRUITOPIA!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Really? I didn't think that Fruitopia was still around, I heard that Coke phased it out for the Minute Maid brand that they owned.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, and I haven't seen a bottle, nor a can of Fruitopia in YEARS!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I just had it a couple of months ago. I live in West Columbia, SC! Actually I live in a little town called Springdale, but just right of the city limits.