Remembering Richard Hunt

theSHE124

Reaction score
I hava favorite Jim/Richard moment, too! Kermit and Scooter were central in the backstage scenes of the Julie Andrews episode of the Muppet Show, y'know, the one with the real cow?:smile::wink::concern::hungry: I love the first backstage scene when Scooter asks the cow, "Who do you belong to?":laugh: This is actually another scene:

Apparently, my personal favorites from Muppets are usually outrageous,--not in a bad way though. I define Outrageousness for the Muppets as 'something very surprising it renders you speechless!' kinda way. This is a perfect example because...there's a real cow!!!:eek: Whose crazy-go-nuts idea was it?!?

theSHE124

Reaction score
I'm now gonna switch it up a little. One of my favorite Jerry/Richard moments is those hilarious Two-Headed Monster! Observe:

Two heads are truly better than one, as I've heard both puppeteers came up with the idea of them!:sing::flirt:

mupcollector1

Reaction score
This is cool, a thread dedicated to Richard Hunt. I can certainly say that Richard is probably one of my all time favorite Muppeteers. Especially his loud Brooklyn man voice "YO BUZZARD BEAK! WHERE'S MY RENT MONEY"? _Gonzo's Landlord on Gonzo Presents Muppet Weird Stuff. I remember hearing that Richard Hunt on the set was the life of the party and probably one of the wackiest performers The Muppets ever had.
I love when Richard Hunt talks about how Junior Gorg really feels about the Fraggles. lol