YouTube.com-Muppet videos

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bear Wit is very good indeed. But, has anyone seen the short memorial film called "Overtime" there? it is very scarey, and very sureal, and yet somehow heartbreaking at the same time. The use of puppetry though is imense and amazing.

zns

Reaction score
The "Overtime" film to me was very offensive. It made Jim's death look like it was the most depressing moment in our lives, which it was but you know what I mean. Overall, it was too dark and dreary for my taste.:sympathy: :attitude:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
zns said:
The "Overtime" film to me was very offensive. It made Jim's death look like it was the most depressing moment in our lives, which it was but you know what I mean. Overall, it was too dark and dreary for my taste.:sympathy: :attitude:
Interesting take on that, I found it very... spiritual almost.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Interesting take on that, I found it very... spiritual almost.
I agree. It was beautifully done and very...weird, but, elegant.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Anybody know what the music is from? I'd love to get the MP3 for it if it's a cut of a longer song or something.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Tsk tsk to people who don't read credits! It has the music titles in the credits :stick_out_tongue:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Sorry, lemme' be more specific... does anyone have the music they'd be willing to trade/share?

Erine81981

Reaction score
If ya'll get a chance to look at any other you should look at the "Ernie and Bert: Things I remember" song. It's the most pleasent one I've seen. Ernie remembering all the old times. Just like old times. :frown: :stick_out_tongue: Just makes me tear up.

pepestarr

Reaction score
I was very pleased to see the Weezer 'keep fishin' video featuring the muppets.