1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

YouTube.com-Muppet videos

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by muppet maniac, Jan 8, 2006.

1. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com

Type in "Muppets"(or Sesame Street, Henson, etc)and you will find some good stuff there.
  2. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

3. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

That "George Bush" one is hilarious! The voice for Elmo was disturbing though..:eek:
  4. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

George Bush also Hate Simpsons that is a great clip from Martha
  5. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

6. zns

zns Active Member

Great clips. Too good for words, that's for sure.:) :excited: ;)
  7. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

8. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

This is good stuff, gang! I love the Bear Wit project. The voices are REALLY good!
  9. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

http://www.youtube.com/?v=0nb3PnJwqT4

Yes! That would have been in TMS season 1, if it weren't for some cuts made. Simply brilliant! There are so many cool clips here. Thanks for posting this!
  10. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

11. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Bear Wit is very good indeed. But, has anyone seen the short memorial film called "Overtime" there? it is very scarey, and very sureal, and yet somehow heartbreaking at the same time. The use of puppetry though is imense and amazing.
  12. zns

zns Active Member

The "Overtime" film to me was very offensive. It made Jim's death look like it was the most depressing moment in our lives, which it was but you know what I mean. Overall, it was too dark and dreary for my taste.:sympathy: :attitude:
  13. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

I watched some of these and they are truely funny!!!!
  14. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Interesting take on that, I found it very... spiritual almost.
  15. Beauregard

I agree. It was beautifully done and very...weird, but, elegant.
  16. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Anybody know what the music is from? I'd love to get the MP3 for it if it's a cut of a longer song or something.
  17. Beauregard

Tsk tsk to people who don't read credits! It has the music titles in the credits :p
  18. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Sorry, lemme' be more specific... does anyone have the music they'd be willing to trade/share?
  19. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

If ya'll get a chance to look at any other you should look at the "Ernie and Bert: Things I remember" song. It's the most pleasent one I've seen. Ernie remembering all the old times. Just like old times. :( :p Just makes me tear up.
  20. pepestarr

pepestarr New Member

I was very pleased to see the Weezer 'keep fishin' video featuring the muppets.