1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: We're back!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Mar 26, 2004.

1. Phillip Administrator

As you likely noticed, our forum has been down throughout most of today. I have been working on the issue and hopefully things should be back to normal shortly.

If you continue to have any difficultly, please post in our "feedback" forum or submit a "feedback" form via the site.

If you sent any e-mail today to a "muppetcentral.com" address, please resend to make sure we got it as some e-mail didn't make the journey.

Thanks in advance for you understanding. We strive to do everything to minimize these downtimes, but they are occasionally inevitable.
  2. Erine81981 Active Member

THANKS PHILLIP! Just saw the Scooby Doo 2. Wonderful movie. If u like the catoon then u should love this one. I did and since I'm a big Scooby fan then take my advice on this one.
  3. Whatever Active Member

Yay, Phil! You have no idea how meaningless my life felt without the zaniness of the board. I'm glad it's back again!
  4. Beth C Active Member

*Does a cartwheel, backflip, somersault and jumps around in glee*

YIIIIIPPPPIIIEEEEE!!!! I'm so glad it's back!! I echo the sentiments of Whatever.

It started out as a bad day, but now that this place is back, the grey clouds are going away.

Thank you for putting forth the extra effort to keep the downtime to a minimum. I couldn't imagine this place being down for a week!

~Beth C
  5. Daffyfan2003 Active Member

You must have got my e-mail. Lol. I'm glad this forum is working again. By the way, in response to Ernie's post. I also saw Scooby-Doo 2 last night. I agree it was really good. I'm also looking forward to seeing the new episode this morning. Okay. Why are we talking about Scooby on a Muppet Central forum? Lol. Sorry about that. Again, I was just responding to Ernie's post.
  6. mikebennidict New Member

what happened anyway?
  7. Beth C Active Member

Bunsen and Beaker got a hold of the computer that controlled the forums. ;)

Why else would it have broken?

~Beth C
  8. Daffyfan2003 Active Member

9. Oh, we're back.

P.S. Phil, is this whole thing why I couldn't post on Thurday and couldn't get on the forum on Friday?
  10. ryhoyarbie Active Member

i've been gone for about 10 days now..just now notice the upgrade on the boards.....

so why the new upgrades phil?

ryan
  11. Phillip Administrator

It's definitely related to Friday and most likely to late Thursday as well. Hope that everything is working ok for you now.
  12. Phillip Administrator