1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: The Muppets on Blu-ray and DVD

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Mar 19, 2012.

?

What version of The Muppets did you buy?

The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack 21 vote(s) 32.3%
The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD 14 vote(s) 21.5%
The Muppets DVD/Soundtrack 0 vote(s) 0.0%
The Muppets DVD 10 vote(s) 15.4%
The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack + Lunchbox (Best Buy Exclusive) 9 vote(s) 13.8%
The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Finger Puppets (Wal-Mart Exclusive) 8 vote(s) 12.3%
The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Lithographs (Disney Exclusive) 6 vote(s) 9.2%
The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Muppet Show DVD (Target Exclusive) 2 vote(s) 3.1%
The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Poster (Toys R Us Exclusive) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.

1. Phillip Administrator

"The Muppets" will finally arrive on Blu-ray and DVD this Tuesday March 20. Here's our review of this anticipated Blu-ray and DVD release. Check it out and let us know your thoughts.

Since most of us will be getting "The Muppets", we'd like to mention that if you order the set from Amazon using this link or order one of the exclusives offered here, that a small portion of your entire order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly and help make future upgrades possible. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on the Blu-ray or DVD. We greatly appreciate each person that helps support MC by placing orders through links on our site.

Once you receive your Muppets Blu-ray or DVD, post here and let us know your thoughts on this anticipated release.
  2. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Good review. Of the three reviews I've seen this is the only one to be positive about the commentary.
  3. Bellygrub Member

Came home to find this on my doorstep today:
    [IMG]

Disney Store Pre order with lithographs. I had gotten this one for my niece and nephew (got myself the Wocka Wocka pack) but I may not be able to resist cracking it open and watching some of the special features. :D
    MJTaylor and frogboy4 like this.
  4. Alvin Active Member

Should have pre-ordered it... oh well.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  5. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

You didn't pre-order it?! *shocked Muppet-geek gasp!*;)
  6. Alvin Active Member

7. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

WOW!! They're big! Can I still order those?
  8. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

The moive is now at number 5 on Amazon's dvd list
  9. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I didnt pre-order it either. I just gotta hope my parents buy me the blu ray one like I told them to and not go dvd because its 5 dollars cheaper:sigh:
  10. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Basically, I think I'm gonna buy the Value Pack and wait till I get a Blu-Ray player. It still has a DVD in it, but the bonus features I can't watch.
  11. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

good for you? :confused:
  12. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I don't get it.....
  13. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I think he was being sarcastic.
  14. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I'm getting the one at Best Buy cause I want the lunch box.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  15. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Yeah, but I don't get why. Could someone explain this to me? She was saying what she is going to buy, and I said what I would buy. Nothing sarcastic about that. Yeesh.
  16. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I was confused as to why you quoted my post to say that you are buying the value pack and waiting until you get a blu ray player as there is no real correlation between the two :confused:

no sarcasm intended
  17. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Anyways...is it Tuesday yet?!! XP
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  18. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

OK :confused: Whatever. I was just saying what I'm buying. Isn't that the point of this thread?
    It kinda does have a connection (your post and mine) becuase you were saying what your parents were buying you and I was saying what I am buying. (Hopefully my parents will buy it so I don't have to spend the money) :)
  19. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

yes is it tuesday no lol
  20. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Almost!!!! Man this day has gone slower then a 90 year old driving. Lol!