1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 3

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, May 14, 2008.

1. uppitymuppity

uppitymuppity Member

It's fabulous! We screened Raquel Welch & Alice Cooper! So wonderful to see these episodes in all their true glory!
  2. David French

David French Member

Couple of points:

1. I think having chapter points for each section only is a smart move rather than having them for *every* sketch/song. If you look at most archive television on DVD, they do the same thing with chapter points. I think it would be too clumsy trying to have chapter points for every sketch/song as you wouldn't always get the same number per episode.

2. I wonder if the reason the picture quality varies for R1 viewers is because you're viewing a converted PAL to NTSC picture? I've bought the R4 of seasons one and two and never noticed a variation in episodes. If there are any, then what should I be looking for?
  3. Bigmouth

Bigmouth New Member

Does the songs have subtitles this time?
  4. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

Hey Gang'

Here is an interview with :) & :o about The Muppet Show season 3 DVD set!

http://youtube.com?watch?v=WX679bByras

Eric dose a great job with Fozzie in this interview.

Tomorrow I'm picking up my copy from Best Buy, I can't wait!

Enjoy the clip'

Jesse (AKA) Ploobis
  5. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

Yes
  6. pattywack

pattywack New Member

OMG OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
  7. ploobis

You are quite welcome, Buddy! :)

I loved it when Fozzie put the DVD set in front of his face! :o

It's a great interview by Kermit & Fozzie! I'm picking up my copy tomorrow at Best Buy!

I CAN'T WAIT! ;)
  8. pattywack

pattywack New Member

The link wouldn't work for me so when I youtubed it I found the one on the TV guide channel which was great as well!

Just saw that one! Oh god it was so great! You know how in MFS they all live in one house, are they still like that? I think soo because when movieguy asked them if they went to each other's houses to watch it together, he got interrupted by **** Fozzie! LOL, nah it was funny. But yeah then he said if Bunsen watched it, he and Beaker would watch it down in the muppet labs which they had in the house. hehe.

Yes it was hilarious when he did! Gah I just want him and Miss Piggy together now! What is the DEAL with them? It's so confusing, they were together in Muppet Family Christmas!

Have fun with it!
  9. ploobis

Good question. I don't know if they still live in the boarding house from MFS.

And about :o & :mad: being together, It's kinda hard for a puppeteer to do two characters at once.
  10. pattywack

pattywack New Member

Oh no no no I meant Kermit and Fozzie! lmao sorry!

Oh and I didn't swear, can't even remember what I said, but just warning fellow posters I did not swear on muppet central :O
  11. ploobis

Oh ok. You're right, Kermit & Fozzie should be together more often! They're the best Muppet team!

But ya know, With Fozzie on the cover of the 3rd season DVD I'm sure we'll be seeing more of him with Kermit on TV shows for the next few weeks. They're still suppose to be on The View on May 21'st, Right?
  12. pattywack

pattywack New Member

Oh yeah definitley, but that's not what I mean. I was talking about when Kermit was asked questions about Miss Piggy and has confirmed he is not going out with Miss Piggy, and hinted that they never were, which is why I'm so confused! They were a couple in Muppet Family Christmas...
  13. ploobis

Well the whole :) & :mad: break up thing is kinda confusing to me too.
  14. needforspeed

needforspeed New Member

I'm sorry if this has already been answered.

Has anyone been able to confirm if there are two different cases for this like the fuzzy and non-fuzzy Kermit ones?
  15. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Kermit didn't confirm nor deny their relationship in this interview...I thought it was a great interview.
  16. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Well, I was going to buy it today but my local Blockbuster didn't have it :( ... it DID come out today right? lol

Oh well I'll just order it from amazon.com, I'm in no rush to get it (I've got a few seasons of Cheers to watch :crazy: ) and it'll be cheaper this way. I hope I get the fuzzy package though!
  17. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I miss the little 'pop up video' feature that was in the first season set. Even if some of them were weird, they were funny to read. Besides the fact that even at twenty-five, many of the guest stars were a bit before my time and I liked reading about them:) ...
  18. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Yeah, sacrificing that was slightly irritating. I'm old enough to know many of the stars ... but there are some I just can't place or I have NO idea who they are ... they could have been a little more helpful with that...
  19. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

It doesn't look like Best Buy is doing the sale I'd hope they were gonna. :( But, I plan to but it this weekend anyway.
  20. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*plays all* *super excited* *loves the menus* YAY MUPPETS! ! ! !