1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: The Muppet Christmas Carol Blu-ray

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Nov 5, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Looks like I will have to wait until next week to order this as my bank account had other ideas in mind this weekend. :sigh:
  2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

haha ik i waited it was hard but i didnt like that they used the menus from the 2005 dvd release..... and there is no art on the discs.... and the dvd has only two of the new bonus features -brian henson commentary -on the set blooper reel -pepe profiles and - christmas around the world overall rating for the dvd and packaging itself 3/5
  3. Pinkflower7783

I'll give my review as soon as I can order it!!! ><
    muppetfan24/7 likes this.
  4. Do you know what the Collectors Edition has that the other Blu-Ray copies don't have?
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

The ability to be collected? :p
  6. Oh they do love our money, don't they :skeptical:
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

:sing: Don't want my name in the hall of fame, just want a big fat pile of money!
  8. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

A special Collector's Edition case that says Collector's Edition on on it, as well as a digital copy of the film.
  9. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

The Amazon special edition has a bluray, digital copy, and a DVD. The regular bluray release doesn't include a DVD. :D
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  10. CaseytheMuppet

Oh, I'm sorry. I was wrong. Thanks for the help, Anthony! :)
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  11. Pinkflower7783

I still have yet to order mine. :rolleyes: FRIDAY I'm ordering come rain or snow!!!
  12. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Casey, no apologies necessary! Whether you intended it or not, I thought your response was hilarious! (About the difference only being that it says "collectors edition") :crazy:

Pinky, I ordered mine LAST TUESDAY and its not even showing up until THIS Friday, lol. Good grief. :) Hopefully yours arrive faster! ;)
  13. Pinkflower7783

Mine isn't even arriving because I haven't ordered it yet.
    iluvfragglerock likes this.
  14. oh ok thanks ! I love that they can charge more just because it says Collector's Edition. I thought at least it would have some extra bonus features :eek:
  15. CaseytheMuppet

Nope, no more bonus features. :( It is pretty funny that they do that.
  16. Pinkflower7783

Oh admit it we only wanted it because of the shiny cover art! :p
  17. Ill admit....I did think "Oww..:excited: That's pretty" when I first saw it
  18. Pinkflower7783

I didn't either to be honest but who wants the boring red border cover. :p
  19. Pinkflower7783

Just ordered my copy from Amazon!!! Woo and I qualified for free two-day shipping!!! :)
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  20. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

just got my MCC bluray copy tonight at walmart! i cant belive how clean and crisp it looks! :) It really doesnt bother me about the "when love is gone" song...my vhs as a kid id fast forward and the 2 dvd editions i own(the 1st time MCC came to dvd and the kermits 50th ann. edition) id always skip the song or watch the WS version on the 50th ann. edition! ........sorry! :halo:
    muppetlover123 likes this.