Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

BEAR

Reaction score
The new songs from this week's episodes have just begun playing on Muppet Central Radio. Have a listen and enjoy.
That's cool. I wish I had more time to sit and enjoy MCR during the day more. Oh well...Maybe I can catch some later tonight. Thanks, Phil. If anyone still has MP3's though (Kyle? Anytimepally?) let me know.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ooh... Thanks Phil, that'll be a big help for while I'm working on the list tonight.
*Turns the dial to MC Radio and turns the radio on.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Oh yeah, one other "good point" I forgot to mention in my latest review: both Muppets and humans were active in the street story, with neither group dominating. That's the way old-school street stories usually were, so I enjoy seeing the same kind of mixed cast in new episodes.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's true. Especially considering there was only one human. He could have easily been over showed by the Muppet's. So hats off to Alan for a great job!:smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hmm, well it's not as good as the original, but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. It was nice. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know? I actually liked the season 33 theme a lot better then 34-37. It just sounded better.

SSLFan

Reaction score
The week in review...

So far, the survey says.... Mixed. Very mixed. not as an opinion, but Mixed up and lacking direction. One episode randomly had no Elmo's world, and the rest of the filler skits were pretty much all over the place and just randomly inserted. Plus they chose a lot of stuff that made no sense and was just terrible. The first 3 episodes didn't have as many Muppet segments as I like. And Big Bird really has been feeling the brunt of this, only appearing in one episode out of 5 for less than a minute.

At least we got some great new stuff, including 2 of the Elmo's Worlds.

But other than that, it was pretty much half good, half they could have done better. We lost Global Grover and Ernie and Bert, and we pretty much gained segments that were all over the place.

But then again, they're trying to bring back the glorious street segments interspearced throught the program.
Drtooth, I couldn't agree with you more.:wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know, I wonder why Telly of all things wasn't in the opening credits?