Your Thoughts: Muppets on America's Funniest Videos

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
the americans funny home videos with the muppets is so awsome keep up your work muppets.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Bo, here's the stuff from the clip of Muppets Oz. Please remember that some of this was visual and my blind batty eyes might not have caught everything, nor might give as 100% accurate a transcript but I'll try my best.

BTW: The first part of this clip with Ashanti and Kermit was seen on the second trailer on Saturday during the airing of Harry Potter 2 on ABC.
Ashanti: We're going to see the Wizard, he's going to make me a superstar.
Kermit: And he's going to give me a brain.
Pepe: Si, and in a perfect world, he gives me lots of moneys.
Gonzo: Hey, could I go with you guys?
Ashanti and Kermit: Sure.
Gonzo: That's great, if I had a heart then I could get Camilla to come back.
Ashanti and Kermit: OK then, let's go.

Gonzo tries to leave with the others, but what I believe happened is that he got pulled back to where he was standing due to his next line.
Gonzo: Oh sorry, forgot to untether.

All: OK, let's go.
Gonzo: Wait, I've got to get my stuff. OK, got my cell phone let's go.
Pepe: Wait a minutes, thas your celular phone? Then what do tese buttons do?

Pepe walks up to Gonzo and fiddles with some button-looking things on his chest.
Gonzo: Those are my nipples.

Hope this helps and have a good night.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
OK, so I got to finish watching my recording of it, and me likes me likes me likes! And you have no idea how glad I was to see that Gonzo needs a heart to get Camilla back. Somehow, I feel like Camilla has been somewhat forgotten... then again maybe I'm just crazy. But I can't help wonder where she was during MFS.

Any way, I was talking to my german teacher today and she mentioned that she had seen the muppets on AFV and that she liked it, because she likes the muppets and hasn't seen them for a while. I of course told her about MWoO. But I just wanted to share that there are people who aren't necessarily obsessive fans like us who are very happy to see the muppets! ok I'll stop rambling now.

dizzyizzy

Reaction score
I was glad to see the Muppets on AFV last night. Statler and Waldorf and Fozzie were just hilarious. I was especially happy that they showed the clip from the MWoO. I figured they would have just shown another trailer rather than an actual clip. Ha! I can't wait!!! :excited: :smile: :crazy:

T-Bird Chick

Reaction score
do any of you know if they will have that episode of AFV on again this week? if on was on the site earlier i would have watched it! Poopsicles! Anyway, I also cant wait til'next friday! me and my friends might have a sleepover and watch it! And I was watching the comercial on Disney Channle and i didnt get the Rats in Hats joke that pepe said. Was it supposed to be like The Cat InThe Hat? Weird!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yey! Camilla is Baaaack! She hasn't made an appeaence since Rizzo ate her in MTI.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
When did Rizzo eat Camilla? I don't recall her showing up at all in MTI. By the way, Count, I see what you mean about Pepe. It would have been cool if he was there with the rest of the Muppets and interacted with Tom Bergeron. We really haven't seen him interact with the Muppets since "Hollywood Squares" ended so it was good to see that here.

Beauregard

Reaction score
:smile:

I was joking. Yu re-call that Rizzo eats that chicken, and Gonzo makes no comment, just stands watching.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yea even Rizzo is taking a back seat in this one i dont think he is going to be in this move much at all. this is going back to the GMX and MTM days for Rizzo. Which i was just getting use to the relationship of Gonzo and Rizzo.

I saw the frist part of the show and i dont know what it is about Kirmet in a tux that i just love so much but he looks great in one. Fozzie is back and better then ever he is even getting a little funny to.

All in all i give what i saw a 8.9 i think they should have hosted the whole show. and there needed to be more never before seen clips of the muppts.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... We know that thanks to PHDSwing, when he was here, that Rizzo will put in an appearance in Muppets Oz as the Mayor of the Munchkin Rats.