Your Thoughts: Muppets on America's Funniest Videos

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
:smile:

I was joking. Yu re-call that Rizzo eats that chicken, and Gonzo makes no comment, just stands watching.
Yeah, I remember that. I do recall the scene with Rizzo eating that chicken. I guess I haven't really made that connection before.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Yeah, I remember that. I do recall the scene with Rizzo eating that chicken. I guess I haven't really made that connection before.
Well, it does seem a little heartless to me...

count123

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Remember that as a tribute to Henson, Rowlf isn't allowed to be used much and when he is, he's silent.

Still, I see what you mean. Rowlf did get some airtime in the Weezer videos, so he could have been used here.
I thought this was the case too, but in a very merry muppet christmas I think we actually hear him, or at least a sound he makes.

Daylight

Reaction score
I had been rather dubious about this appearance (so I unfortunately didn't record it) but I ended up loving it (all the parts with the muppets that is). I loved the muppet's 'home video'. I thought it was funny that it looked like it had been shot either in a dressing room or hotel room, like the muppeteers just grabbed the muppets, a camera, a couple of props and shot wherever they were. They really can take those muppets anywhere these days. On the other side it looks like the muppets had to celebrate Piggy's birthday while out on the road.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ok

Ok when i said earlyer about how i loved the show i did see somthing wrong, and i have been seeing it ever sence Disny bouught the Muppets, and that is they are being selcetive on which muppeteres they use. the main two they are using is Steve and Eric and then it depends on ethier Bill or david who they will use if ethier at all.

Disny says they are tring to get the core muppets out there and who they are well how can they when they are being selctive with what muppets they choese to go on these Apereincess ya know i think Yes Kermit and Piggy Fozzie and Gonzo are the fab four but still (i cant even beleve im saying this becaues i use to not stand peppe) they need to be more of the other muppets. Unless and God forbid that they are going to change some of the back Muppets who use to be main ones charicturs. Thats not what the fans want they want all the muppets in there home or there home away form home (The Muppet Theater) and being themselfs.