Your Thoughts: Muppet Moments premiere on Disney Junior April 3

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear and other beloved Muppets star in Disney Junior's "Muppet Moments," a new short-form series of amusing conversations between Muppets and young kids about everyday topics including "apologies," "favorite foods" and "manners."

The series will debut on Disney Channel with four shorts premiering Friday April 3 (8:25 a.m., 8:55 a.m., 9:25 a.m. and 9:55 a.m., ET/PT) and a new short airing daily through Friday May 8. New shorts will continue to roll out throughout 2015 and will also be available on Watch Disney Junior.

If you saw Muppet Moments on either Disney Junior or on-line please like this post and share your thoughts below.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I dont know what ones are playing today and how long these things are but I saw 2 on Disney Junior website.

One was "Want A Hug" that was 30 seconds, and had Rowlf, Fozzie, Kermit, Animal and Pepe.

The other one was "Singing" that was 1 minute and had just Pepe in it.

I have no clue if the ones premiering today are going to be longer or not.

These things are actually nice, I dont mind them whatsoever.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For today on Disney Channel, these are airing at about 8:28, 8:58, 9:28 and 9:58 am eastern. We'll see if the pattern continues.

Iscah

Reaction score
Aww, how cute! I love the hugs and the silly faces ones (and also the random flash of Wembley coming through in one of Kermit's silly faces...)

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Eh, they're a little bit underwhelming, but they're just simple innocent fun. The important thing is that I hope the kids enjoy them.
Yeah...exactly.:smile:

After watching the videos, I was thinking I (or we) shouldn't have been excited about these before, but these still made me laugh and smile and I kinda reminisced for a minute about those Sesame Muppet and Kid moments.:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
This makes me really mad! I thought it was going to be on Disney Junior the channel not the Disney Channel Disney Junior. I missed recording them and just hoping with the Disney Channel East or West channels i might be able to get them on to a disc. I wished i would have read the article better. OH SO MAD!!!!! Cue song from Little Jerry and the Monotones.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I enjoyed these little segments. They're cute, but not in an overly cloying way, and have enough wit to balance them out. I especially enjoyed Pepe singing "Mary Had a Little Ham" and Kermit almost getting squeezed to death by Animal. :smile:

Erine81981 said:
This makes me really mad! I thought it was going to be on Disney Junior the channel not the Disney Channel Disney Junior. I missed recording them and just hoping with the Disney Channel East or West channels i might be able to get them on to a disc. I wished i would have read the article better. OH SO MAD!!!!! Cue song from Little Jerry and the Monotones.
At least they're being shown on basic cable, where they're more accessible.

Last edited: