Your Thoughts: Kermit on Ellen November 9, 2011

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Ellen is my new favorite talk show host who has interviewed Kermit because he finally got him to admit that HE LOVES PIGGY!!!!!! YAY, so, so excited!!!

Totally have been waiting for that moment for a long, LONG time!!! so adorable and I'm sure that Piggy will never let him forget it, LOL.

THANKS ELLEN- KERMIT LOVES PIGGY, YAY!!!!!!!
Yeah. I was wondering if he's ever admitted it before or not. I guess this was the first time.

I thought it was cute that Kermit (credit to Steve here) was good about saying things like "well I know you're vegan, but my lunch just flies by"
Yeah. I find it strange that though Kermit eats flies he wouldn't want to say anything that would be offensive to them. It sort of reminds me of a line Joey said on "Full House" while imitating Kermit, "I'd never hurt a fly. I may eat one every now and then...."

12Medbe

Reaction score
It was fantastic, I loved seeing Kermit on Ellen. Great interview, let's hope the film does well... heck, let's hope it skyrockets!

Walter

Reaction score
LOL, that was great! It was nice to see Kermit in a Happy appearance(His WWE appearance felt more chaotic than anything else)

BIGMuppetFan

Reaction score
This was a great Interview,
I am Fan of Ellen and of course Kermit so both of them together was great!!

I was happy when Kermit said If this is a Hit it leads to more projects which is great!!

I also loved Kermit Dancing at the beginning!!

Reaction score
I love it when the puppeteer incorporates things like the height of the couch and the room temperature into interviews. It really makes you believe they actually feeling high up on a coach.

Beth C

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but I just saw this interview tonight and I squealed with joy when he said he LOVES Piggy!!! I keep playing that few seconds over and over again. He admits it!!! Yay!!!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
This was pretty awesome! I came across it months ago and have been viewing it repeatedly. Now all we need is for Kermit and Piggy to go on together!

I loved the way the chemistry between him and Ellen was so casual. Most other interviews I've seen have had interviewers over- reacting and making a big deal out of Kermit's presence, which puts pressure on him. I've noticed that Kermit is more open about delicate issues-such as his love life- when people don't make a big deal out of it.

It's no wonder he admitted his love for Piggy. Ellen has a way of getting the impossible out of people. Maybe she could help convince Kermit to finally consider marriage. :smile: