1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: Funko Pop Muppets Series 1 Vinyl Figures

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Jul 15, 2012.

?

What is your favorite Muppet Series 1 vinyl figure?

1. Animal

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. Dr. Teeth

6 vote(s)
    15.8%
  3. Fozzie

2 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Gonzo

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  5. Kermit

6 vote(s)
    15.8%
  6. Mahna Mahna

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  7. Miss Piggy

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  8. Snowth

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  9. San Diego Comic Con Metallic Mahna Mahna and Snowths

8 vote(s)
    21.1%

1. Ellygator

Ellygator New Member

It's part of the Funkopop image. Almost all of their figures have them. I think they tried to make them look like cutesy stuffed toys to attract kids.
  2. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

Thank you for telling me about that. I had always wondered why they made them that way. I've seen other characters besides the Muppets released by them. :)
  3. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

As of this past weekend, I have a complete series 1. Cant wait to see more of them.
  4. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Where are y'all finding these? I've been looking at Barnes and Noble and my local comic book shops that usually carry the FunkoPop merchandise, but nothing. I'm going to have to get these on Amazon, aren't I?
  5. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

It's funny but I go all of mine from a local antique mall. This one guy has a case full of all the different Funko products.
  6. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

I did just get confirmation from Barnes and Noble that they'll be carrying these at some of their stores starting in September...
  7. brkndwnbus

brkndwnbus Active Member

I got the Dr. Teeth one this past weekend as a birthday gift. I have a feeling the rest will be showing up around the holidays.
  8. Lady Deadpool

Lady Deadpool New Member

I just love pop figures in general. I got hooked on them once the place I work at started selling them. I just noticed we got in the Kermit and Piggy ones and I went insane. Yay for employee discounts!
  9. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

These have been showing up at some Barnes and Noble stores now, if that makes them easier to find and buy for anyone--I finally got them myself. Cute little fellas...
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  10. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

so i really hope they have a series 2 and make a walter rowlf and scooter! :)
  11. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

I thought there was supposed to be Funko Wacky Wobblers of the Muppets.
  12. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

thats what i thought​
  13. snichols1973

snichols1973 Well-Known Member

Strange, but Dr. Teeth's package makes him look like he has a mischievous grin, as compared to the figure.....
  14. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

I didn't want to start collecting these, as I already collect too many things, like DVDs/Blu Rays, Comic books, action figures and movie posters. But after getting some Muppet ones for Christmas last year (which were Dr. Teeth, Fozzie and Gonzo) and seeing as their keep putting out more and more of my favorite characters, it looks like I will be collecting these. A friend of mine is even picking me up the Joker from the Batman franchise.
  15. SkeetScootSquat

SkeetScootSquat Active Member

I love The good doctor So Im buying that soon!!!
  16. SpookyMania

SpookyMania New Member

I only have the Kermit one (look at him, he's adorable!), but I'd love to get Mahna Mahna and a Snowth. All the other ones kind of creep me out, with those empty, black eyes. Gonzo just looks possessed.