1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: Follow that Bird Anniversary DVD

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by Phillip, Feb 8, 2009.

1. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Well, I finally looked at the downloadable coloring pages, and they're nothing special. Just a few random pictures of characters, including Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, and also Elmo and even Abby Cadabby. None of them have anything to do with the movie.
  2. EmMonster New Member

APRIL FOOLS? WHAT? You got me so... excited!
  3. Rugratskid Active Member

Ok, I hate to ask but.. WHERE IN THE WORLD IS.. Elmo in Grouchland in widescreen? I know Netflix has the widescreen version, but i don't have netflix.

EDIT: Oh come on! The Italians get it in widescreen? Can someone get me a italian copy and I will slow it down? I would love to see it in widescreen!
  4. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

There's no EIG on Netflix.

And there's a widescreen version of EIG on the Internet somewhere; I had downloaded it (but got rid of it).
  5. Rugratskid Active Member

Oh, really I'll have to find it. And someone said EIG WAS on Netflix.=l probably not anymore. I have Take the Fist Step in Widescreen, but that's it, and I took the Italian video and English Audio. Do you remember where you got the widescreen version? Maybe a torrent?
  6. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I know it's been (and assume it still is) on iTunes. I assume that version is widescreen.
  7. Rugratskid Active Member

The trailer on Itunes is fullscreen, but does that mean anything?
  8. Rugratskid Active Member

I found the widescreen version online and watched it. Wow does it make a difference! It's from the R2 DVD though.