Your Thoughts: Big Bird on Deal or No Deal

Super Scooter

Reaction score
... who watches Deal or No Deal for the gameplay?

Such a shame Big Bird walked on. He distracted me from the girls for a second! :smile: :wink: :smile:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yep. I'd know Carroll's voice anywhere. I haven't seen the ep where BB was afraid of Snuffy, but I'd believe it. The original Snuffy was scary looking. Lol. Anyway, I really enjoyed that. It's funny because I used to be afraid of :halo: . I guess if I ever went on that snow, he'd sneak up on me. Lol.

Teenager's

Reaction score
I would go ON the show just for BB sneaking up on me!.......

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, I posted it was going to happen, I got everybody all ready for it.

Guess who missed it! After all that, I'm the one who forgot. Can somebody put it up on YouTube.com?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
It was really cool to see BB! He was as kind and sweet as ever, but his exit was a little awkward. It seemed like Howie wanted to hug him or somethin' and BB was like "Whatever, see you later." :smirk:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, there's probably a good explanation for that. If I remember right, Big Bird wasn't really facing Howie, so there was really no way for Caroll to see what was going on. He was probably wearing a video monitor, but that still doesn't tell you the host of a show wants to hug you! :smile:

I've always wanted to see Skeeter meet a Muppet outside of Muppet Babies. :big_grin:

Teenager's

Reaction score
I dunno.....all of the walking was sort of awkward and a lot of the eye contact was off it seemed.....so maybe it was that one removable feather.

Also, as BB was leaving Howie sort of wispered "this way" or "Here" or something and it looked to me as if he was guiding him towards the stairs....

travellingpat

Reaction score
I thought it was great!! Big Bird...! and Caroll no less! Thats great..was BBs last appearence the Today show? I hope they bring him out to more things!!

Faylo

Reaction score
I live in a different timezone, so Deal or No Deal came on even later here... I ended up falling asleep on the couch. (It was 2 AM)

It sounds like it was a good appearance though, hopefully someone puts it on Youtube!