Your Thoughts: Album Covers on MCR

Katzi428

Reaction score
Phil....I think you did a great job with them!
A couple of examples:
1)The Alphabet Album...I had that as a kid & when I saw you had put the cover up,I remembered it. It had a chalkboard inside to write on.:smile:
2)Ernie's Hits -brought back memories too.Same w/Bert's Blockbusters.
3)Sesame Street Album 2(I think)-it had drawn pics of Gordon (who at the time was I think Matt Robinson) & Susan (Loretta Long) plus others.
Thanks for the trip back to memory lane.
Kathy (who feels kind of old after seeing the albums,but hey...we all need a trip back to our childhood now & then.)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
That's biting off more then I can chew right now. Sorry, Kyle. :sympathy:
Thats fine Vic. Don't worry about it. Thanks anyways. Keep it up tho'. I love all those covers as well as the pictrues of the non-albums too.

F

furryredmonster

I've never been able to get Muppet Central Radio to load right...

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
I've never been able to get Muppet Central Radio to load right...
Kendra, have you tried running the listening wizard on this page?

http://www.muppetcentral.com/radio/index.shtml

What player are you trying to listen with and what kind of errors are you receiving? Also how fast is your Internet connection. The more details you can give, the more likely we can help you.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Stulz said:
Any plans of doing a Podcast version ?
This isn't possible right now due to the licensing issues with making the stream available for download. I hope you are still able to listen to the regular stream though.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
Kathy (who feels kind of old after seeing the albums,but hey...we all need a trip back to our childhood now & then.)
I'm glad you like them. Like you, the Sesame Street records from the early 70's were a special part of my childhood. There were no VCR's and very little Muppet merchandise at the time. The first records in 1970 and 1971 were the most accessible Muppet stuff out there. Glad we can keep those memories alive for you.

F

furryredmonster

Phillip Chapman said:
Kendra, have you tried running the listening wizard on this page?

http://www.muppetcentral.com/radio/index.shtml

What player are you trying to listen with and what kind of errors are you receiving? Also how fast is your Internet connection. The more details you can give, the more likely we can help you.
Everytime I click Play, it just takes me to some page to change the settings.:confused:I'm probably just doing something silly, though.:crazy:

I'm using Windows Media Player and have dial-up.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Everytime I click Play, it just takes me to some page to change the settings.:confused:I'm probably just doing something silly, though.:crazy:

I'm using Windows Media Player and have dial-up.
Ok, there are a couple ways you can get this working.

First, try re-running the listening wizard on this page at the link below. You'll need to follow the prompts through a few pages. You'll want to select MP3 player in order to use Windows Media. (Or you can use the Live365 player if you have trouble.) You can re-run the listening wizard several times if you want to change your player.

http://www.live365.com/listen/ls-frame-other.live?mode=tryagain

Another option will work for you IF you have Windows Media Player 10 or 11. Start your Windows Media player. On the main menu go to VIEW then ONLINE STORES. Choose either Live365 or if you don't see Live365, choose BROWSE ON-LINE STORES and you should see Live365. Then search for Muppet Central Radio and you can listen that way.

Let us know how it works out for you.

F

furryredmonster

It keeps on playing this recording telling me to register. Is this nessecary?