Your signature-explain yourselves!

Lucy

Reaction score
I am not sure if I have already explained mine...but meh....I'll do it again.

It is a line from the all-new stop-motion animation movie that DanDan and I are making.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Wooo!! I sincerely hope that no hideous green things with deformed blonde hair break into the palace...:stick_out_tongue:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Okay, for $1.99 you can buy a small plastic can of this slime stuff sometimes called "Flarp", or "Moon Slime" or whatever, but what it does is you poke your fingers in it to create suction and/or pressure on the goop along the sides of the plastic container creating a flatuent noise. The typical name for this product is noise putty. This stuff smells weird, fruity and moldy all together, like hand soap you might use at a dingy run down movie theatre. For some reason, my signature smells like that.:confused: :rolleyes: :smirk:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
You need a special monitor, mine's scratch and sniff. Your's smells like cinamon and dry wall.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
MY sig(s)

Mine changes with my moods bascially, for I don't like looking ther same for too long, so I'll eventually change my sig or my advatar.

Tonichelle

Reaction score
It's a quote Kurt Browning (figure skating) coined some years ago... I really have no idea what he meant by it, but I found it funny.

F

furryredmonster

I love my siggy!!!

Cut class, not Kermit and his friends

Ha!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My new signature is part of an actual post I made at a Whose Line clip trading forum, where I finally got ahold of two Kathy G. clips I've been looking for for quite a while. It's my new signature EVERYWHERE!