Your movie-watching habits

That Announcer

Reaction score
Admit it, we've all got weird things that we do while watching movies. So, what are your odd habits?

I only have two. One is rather tame: I have to eat M & Ms while watching a movie. The other is kinda funny, but it only works when I'm watching the movie with my mother. We've devised a system of four names that you can fit to anyone within a movie based on all the "MacGyver" we've been watching. Three, I can't say here, but here's a link to them on the Rio Grande. One that I can mention here is "dirty Commie", which we end up using an awful lot. Follow the link to see the others we use, and how they ended up fitting into "Aladdin".

luvtosr

Reaction score
That's kinda odd.:smile:

I don't think I have any strange movie-watching habits, except in recent years i seem to spend an awful lot of my time taking things off the fella because he is constantly fiddling and it's sort of distracting.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
a lot of people have to watch movies with the lights off, so do I if I'm just watching a movie, but usually when I'm watching a movie, I'm also doing something so I have to have the light on

homerthegreat

Reaction score
I usually start rubbing the remote on my arm or leg. One time, I looked at the remote after watching a movie and all the writing on the buttons had worn off!

luvtosr

Reaction score
I have now been told that I do have one, apparently very annoying, habit when I'm watching a movie. For the first half of the film I'll keep nudging the fella and asking him to turn the volume up a bit then I'll suddenly start complaining that it's too loud so he turns it down again but then I'll start asking for it turning up...just a little bit more.

Oh, and I absolutely have to have a light on because it hurts my eyes otherwise.

Effralyo

Reaction score
I usually never let my small plastic Getafix and Dumbledore go out of my hands while watching any movie or toon. They both are my stress-relievers. I adore to stroke kingsize beards! :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Me, I have to shut all the doors of teh room. I cannot watch a movie with the door open.

Then I have to make the room as dark as I can, only Then I can watch a movie.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Me, I have to shut all the doors of teh room. I cannot watch a movie with the door open.

Then I have to make the room as dark as I can, only Then I can watch a movie.
Actually, I'm the same way there. I've been doing it for so long that I don't think of it as a weird habit anymore! :smile:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I have to be reclined or laying down to watch a movie