Your Ideal Breakfast

Faylo

Reaction score
I wish we had a Cracker Barrel or an iHop here.. All we have is McDonalds breakfast. :stick_out_tongue: But we do have Booster Juice, which is a smoothie place.

Usually I don't have an appetite when I first wake up but I have to eat something before school, so I just usually have some toast with peanut butter and a glass of milk. But if it's the weekend or the summer I wait for a while and I have some yogurt and granola, some fruit (usually some sort of berry, mango and banana) and milk! Or if I have the ingredients I make crêpes.. Mmm.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Faylo said:
I wish we had a Cracker Barrel or an iHop here.. All we have is McDonalds breakfast. :stick_out_tongue: But we do have Booster Juice, which is a smoothie place.

Usually I don't have an appetite when I first wake up but I have to eat something before school, so I just usually have some toast with peanut butter and a glass of milk. But if it's the weekend or the summer I wait for a while and I have some yogurt and granola, some fruit (usually some sort of berry, mango and banana) and milk! Or if I have the ingredients I make crêpes.. Mmm.
Ooh...You make crapes! I like craps!:excited:

Faylo

Reaction score
Yeah, crêpes are fun to make, especially if you make chocolate batter.. Mmm it's so good.

Okay I'm muffining. Oops.

Faylo

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
(Gasping!) Chocolate craps! Can I be your friend?!:smile:

Of Course! Chocolate Crêpes for all! :excited:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Eeeya! I can't believe I didn't see this thread until now!

It's funny, I was making some yummy breakfast the other day, and was singing to myself, "Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, unlessit'sOliveGarden!"

Fast food: McDonald's Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit Meal (w/an extra sandwich) and a Sausage & Egg McMuffin.

Real-ish Type sit-down place: IHOP's Biscuits'n'Gravy with eggs, hashbrowns, bacon & sausage.

At Home (my FAVORITE!): 3 to 6 eggs over-medium (depending on how hungry I am), lots of hash browns, 3 BIG Jimmy Dean's Maple Sausage patties (hamburger patty size), 4 to 6 pieces of almost-crispy bacon, a bunch of corn beef hash, fried SPAM slices (sharing a can with the wife or whatever company is over), 3 to 4 pieces of toast, & a few biscuits with country gravy. I always have 3 or 4 selections of what I listed above, I'd have to be really starving to eat some of everything at one sitting (but I'm sure I could pull it off at a contest or something)!

After reading my lists, I can't believe I'm not the size of a house!! :big_grin:

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I always drink milk with my breakfast.