your favortie Elmo special

Rosewood

Reaction score
my favorite........

my one Elmo-based favorite was "The street we live on".

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
BEAR said:
And it wasn't an Elmo's World thing.

Elmo's World only lasts about 15 minutes. I would hardly even call it a special.
Which one would you hardly consider a special, because Elmo's World Chrismas was a full lenght program, and The Street We Live on was an hour long.

F

furryredmonster

Elmo In Grouchland I just watched that recently all the way for the first time...

BEAR

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Which one would you hardly consider a special, because Elmo's World Chrismas was a full lenght program, .
Then I'm dumb.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Then I'm dumb.
Thats not true, mabye a little misinformed about A couple of Elmo Specials, but so what, and besides, you were right about Elmo's world only being 15 minuts. Learning is a lifelong journey and were all doing it here, even from each other even so don't feel bad.

BEAR

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Thats not true, mabye a little misinformed about A couple of Elmo Specials, but so what, and besides, you were right about Elmo's world only being 15 minuts. Learning is a lifelong journey and were all doing it, even from each other even so don't feel bad.
Well, the only one I was misinformed about was the Elmo's World Holiday thing. Because it was Elmo's World, I foolishly assumed it was only 15-20 mins long like it is on the show.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Ok, my fault. You know what, you could be right. While I have yet to see the special, I can only assume that Elmo Saves Chrismas was the better special because it was not exclusively Elmo, and after seeing enough of Elmo's World, while I like the segment, and even like Elmo, I miss the old format.

F

furryredmonster

The only problem about Elmo In Grouchland is that it made me cry several times lol. Seriouslly. I just could not help it.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Well, the only one I was misinformed about was the Elmo's World Holiday thing. Because it was Elmo's World, I foolishly assumed it was only 15-20 mins long like it is on the show.
I think that both Elmo's World: Happy Holidays and Elmos World: Wild Wild West are at least 40 minutes long, if not longer. I haven't seen Elmo's World: Happy Holidays so I don't know the exact lenght of time.