Your Choices: Palisades Series 9

• Thread starter Philo and Gunge
  • Start date

Thijs

Reaction score
Zack the Dog said:
Well, yeah, but I think it was said that he would come with two to beging with, (maybe three orignaly?) But I was thinking they should maybe do three Sal repaints like they are doing with Jonny, you know to match them up. ofcoure the reg Sal counting as one, maybe then a Sal with Banana's painted on his little vest and then maybe a tux like one. a Monkey suit! then people would buy more, thus having more penguins. but it might or might not be too expencive to make with the pack-in's already.
yeah, could be. Personally I don't collect repaints, but I will if I have to to collect penguins

P

Philo and Gunge

I may have MAJOR clues from this months ToyFare:

Uncle Deadly, Nurse Piggy and Sweetums are coming out next year.
Backstage playset will come with Rowlf, so it could go...

TMS: Uncle Deadly
TMS: Tux Fozzie (to get a main character in the line)
GMC: Pops
MTI: Clueless Morgan (hope for an MTI spot in S11)

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
I may have MAJOR clues from this months ToyFare:

Uncle Deadly, Nurse Piggy and Sweetums are coming out next year.
Backstage playset will come with Rowlf, so it could go...

TMS: Tux Fozzie (to get a main character in the line)
GMC: Pops
MTI: Clueless Morgan (hope for an MTI spot in S11)
Not sure about Tux Fozzie. Remember Ken said S9 might have a pack-in, and Tux Fozzie would definitely have one, Chuckie the ventriloquist dummy (I'm assuming he counts). I think Tux Fozzie would either be in S10 or be an exclusive.

The might/might not was I think referring to Uncle Deadly, as Ken mentioned the possibility of having him come with Muppet Ghosts.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

P

Philo and Gunge

Gorgon Heap said:
Not sure about Tux Fozzie. Remember Ken said S9 might have a pack-in, and Tux Fozzie would definitely have one, Chuckie the ventriloquist dummy (I'm assuming he counts). I think Tux Fozzie would either be in S10 or be an exclusive.

The might/might not was I think referring to Uncle Deadly, as Ken mentioned the possibility of having him come with Muppet Ghosts.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
Well, it's either Tux Fozzie or Nurse Piggy as the main chacacter in this line. I have made some more info:

1. As I said in my last clues about the musician figures, there is one per series (with the exception of S3 & S5 and excluding playsets):

S1: Dr. Teeth
S2: Floyd Pepper
S3: Rowlf and Zoot
S4: Strangepork (MAMMA) :smile:
S5: Gonzo and Janice
S6: Clifford (He played the bass on JHH, but maybe not)
S7: Johnny Fiama (he sings, that counts, sorta)
S8: Marvin Suggs

If Uncle Deadly comes with an organ, he serves as the musician for S9.

2. The main character of the line should be Tux Fozzie or Nurse Piggy. This spot can be either Tux Fozzie or Nurse Piggy (Piggy is comfirmed for 2004 so she might be this spot or S10), a main charater like Dr. Bob is too close to the backstage playset.

3. About the MTI slot, maybe it should be Clueless Morgan. I have NO idea what he could come with besides his hat (maybe a jolly boat).

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
3. About the MTI slot, maybe it should be Clueless Morgan. I have NO idea what he could come with besides his hat (maybe a jolly boat).
Maybe Clueless Morgan could come with Mad Monty... Mad Monty is a shorter character - isn't he? Or, Clueless could come with a sword, and a treasure chest.

Also, I think Tux Fozzie will be in S9 because he would have a PAL designation and one of the figures in S9 will have a PAL designation...

Here is my guess:
PAL: Tux Fozzie
MTI: Clueless Morgan (possibly with Mad Monty)
GMC: Pops with Gaffer

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I really think we need to just stop with the Fozzies, We have almost enough Fozzies to fit in every playset, including the exclusives! NO MORE FOZZIES!!!!
Get a new character for crying out loud!
Here is my guess
Tms: Nurse Piggy
tms: Uncle Deadly
tmc: Pops
tmti: Clueless morgan ( I probobly will not buy because i think the treasure island idea is stupid, but that could just be me)
Mfs: Probobly fozzie in the shower! No I guess Bobo

Tyler