You Oughtta' Be In Pictures

jediX

Reaction score
As interesting as it may be, Vic, we can't view pics that are linked to your hard drive. Now we all know that you're using Internet Explorer and you are a JR. :wink:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
jediX said:
As interesting as it may be, Vic, we can't view pics that are linked to your hard drive. Now we all know that you're using Internet Explorer and you are a JR. :wink:
That's weird... I linked that pic directly from Kev's website! It's him in his underoos stating where to find the world's largest natural gas supply! :embarrassed:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
LOL! Vic! Yeah, that's the entry pic (bad choice of words) for the Behind the Scenes pics.

Anyways, did you get my e-mail with the photo I worked up for you attached? I thought it was hilarious while I worked it up, and was laughing the whole time. It still cracks me up!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
LOL! Vic! Yeah, that's the entry pic (bad choice of words)
Literally ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!
Rolling On Floor Laughing My Bum Off

Fozzie Bear said:
Anyways, did you get my e-mail with the photo I worked up for you attached? I thought it was hilarious while I worked it up, and was laughing the whole time. It still cracks me up!
Yes yes! I'm so sorry I haven't responded, 'cause I've also recieved your new contact info about three times now. I'm so unbelievably swamped at work from now through Christmas that I barely have a chance to do anything!

But for the record folks, Foz here has seriously raised the bar on this one; wait 'til you see what he's done!!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha!!!!! :excited:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Glad it's funny.

Yeah, I changed post office boxes and I thought AOL had messed up on me, so I had to send and resend the thing, and it looks like now it went out 3 times, huh? Sorry 'bout that.

Kev