You might be a child of the 80's if...

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't care for those at all (plus they were not allowed in the house, but I saw them at school) or the Cabbage Patch Kids for that matter. I can't believe the Cabbage Patch Kids have returned, it's very odd to walk into a store and see them for sale again.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
What a cool list. Some those things I didn't remember seeing as I was born in '84 but others were great. Especially Fraggle Rock, the Smurfs and Care Bears. Plus I totally remember watching hours of Full House and Saved By the Bell. :excited:

salemfan

Reaction score
Does anybody remember Mr. Men and Little Miss, Sweet Pickles or How Spider Saved?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
teenintosesame said:
Does anybody remember Mr. Men and Little Miss, Sweet Pickles or How Spider Saved?
I love the Mr. Men- I have them all! Apart from the crummy new ones, I was too embarassed to buy them!!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Woah! That was totally wierd! I mean, I was born in 89, so I'm not a child of the 80's, but man, I read that, and I was like, whoa! I know alot of that stuff! (and I like it too) (not the fashion part of it, though)

Reaction score
I like how these 80s toys are being recycled. I was at Toys R us the other day and thought i stepped into a time warp. I was surrounded by my little pony, Rainbow brite, strawberry shortcake, and other good old friends of mine.

beaker

Reaction score
I think it is just a fact that even in 50 years youth will look toward the 1980's as a thing of wonder imagination and creativity. I believe that the 70's and 90's were void of that kind of magic. This is why most of the top video games are 80's revivals, as with the musical influence, cartoon revivals from there, etc.
I'm still living life in 1989! wheee
I feel bad for kids who didnt get to grow up in the 80's.
Tho the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is pretty sweet.

McFraggle

Reaction score
sanfranciscogrl said:
I like how these 80s toys are being recycled. I was at Toys R us the other day and thought i stepped into a time warp. I was surrounded by my little pony, Rainbow brite, strawberry shortcake, and other good old friends of mine.
I like it as well. :smile: