You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ever notice if you put 0.7734 in an old-fashioned calculator and turn it upside down it spells out "hello"?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Have you ever noticed that the word "palindrome" isn't actually a palindrome? :dreamy: :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's been noted on this forum how a majority of Disney's animated (and live action) movies are either retellings of old fairy tales, or adaptations from obscure, yet well-loved books. Likewise, it's also been noted on this forum how Sid & Marty Krofft often rehashed the exact same premise for many of their old Saturday Morning shows: strangers in strange lands trying to get back home.

It's just now occured to me that Hanna-Barbera was a tad notorious for this as well with many of their properties. In some cases, you have animal protagonists who are always in the crosshairs of human antagonists - whether it's Yogi Bear and Ranger Smith, Penry/Hong Kong Phooey and Sergeant Flint, the Hair Bear Bunch and the zookeepers, or whatever else there. Then, you've got something they became notorious for in the 70s, which was basically rehashing the concept of Scooby-Doo over and over again, with a gang of groovy late teens/young adults, and their talking animal companion, who solve kooky mysteries.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what's something that took me awhile to notice in the first Naruto intro?

When Team 7 is fighting off the bad guys in the woods, Naruto and Sasuke are doing their thing kicking ***, but Sakura just dodges and has to be rescued by Kakashi.

I love that even the intro proves how much of a useless character she was minus giving out medical supplies when needed.