Worst Muppet Film

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ksv

ok now you all can hate me but i love kermits Swamp years. I bought it this evnig and almost cried it touched my heart in a specal way. Somone said that it dint have our favorit muppets in therer, well did ya see the anamial key chain.The boys dog was named Rowlf and the part where i started to ball was when Kermit ran into a yong Jim Henson. that was wonderfull and i loved it.
Steve did such a wonderfull job he was the one who in my opinon pulled that film toghter. i would but it on the top of my list. you all are just to picky with the muppets if you would stop being so critical and look for the sensarity in this and in muppets from space and in AVMMCM You would truly see that even though Jim and Richard are gone the magic is still there it may be a little different but it is still there. i think that Brian , Steve David and Jerry have done a wonderfull job carrying on with wonerfull movies

Beebers

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
*steps on soap box* How can you dislike the beloved Labyrinth which Jim Henson worked so hard on? *thinks* Davie Bowie was scary in that movie though. *shudders remembering first time saw him* :halo: :big_grin:
:confused:

Was anyone saying they didn't like Labyrinth? It isn't at the bottom of anyone's list, far from it lol.

:cool:

Beebers

Reaction score
HeraLirambar said:
I wanna do a list too.

GMC/TMM
MTM/MTI
MFS (especially w/ commentary!)
Labyrinth
MCC
VMC
KSY

I'm not including Dark Crystal b/c I've only watched about half of it so far.
The only reason Dark Crystal isn't higher on my list is that while it was visually fabulous, the script and the pacing were horrendous. The first time I ever saw it, I kept rooting for it to at some point start being the masterpiece it should have been, but the script failed the premise, and the screenwriter failed Jim, indeed failed every artist and artisan who worked so hard for that film. A different scriptwriter was used on Labyrinth, thankfully, and it shows.

:cool:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Here's my list from worst to best:

KSY
VMMC
MFS
MTM
MC
MM
Muppet Family Christmas!
MTI

Not seen MCC...

SarahFraggle

Reaction score
I really couldn't stand avmmcm it seemed to adult at certian parts which concerned me a little, :embarrassed:

goldenarrow05

Reaction score
okay, i wanna play

VMMCM
TMM
Labyrinth
MTM
GMC
Dark Crystal
MCC
MTI
MFS (it had Pepe in it... ugh)
KSY

Muppet Family Christmas is in a whole other category but if it were in this one it would definately be at the top of my list..... i think i just like the muppets and christmas :stick_out_tongue:

Gonzwella

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
i don't think disney will help them in that department either...disney has their own mess to figure out.

ryan
Oh God, so true. They keep making SEQUELS! Garrhhhh! I think KSY wasn't a Muppet Movie. If it dosn't have the swedish chef, Animal, Gonzo and Rizzo, Miss Piggy and Fozzie, it ain't a Muppet Movie.

BornBlue

Reaction score
You people are nuts!!

If you like the Muppets at all then the Muppet Movie should be at the very top of your lists. The Muppet Movie IS the Muppets! I mean I can understand if you are a lover of the fantasy films like Labrynth or Dark Crystal, but for pure muppetty goodness and fun, it's The Muppet Movie all the way!!

List, best to worst:

1. The Muppet Movie
2. The Great Muppet Caper
3. Muppets Take Manhatten
3. Follow That Bird
4. Labrynth
5. Dark Crystal
6. Muppets From Space
7. Muppet Treasure Island
8. A Very Merry Myppet Christmas Movie
9. Muppet Christmas Carol
10. Kermit Swamp Years
11. Muppet Classic Theater

(If I were to put Muppet Family Christmas on this list it would go like right under the Muppet Movie, but I consider that more of a special.)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
BornBlue said:
You people are nuts!!

If you like the Muppets at all then the Muppet Movie should be at the very top of your lists. The Muppet Movie IS the Muppets! I mean I can understand if you are a lover of the fantasy films like Labrynth or Dark Crystal, but for pure muppetty goodness and fun, it's The Muppet Movie all the way!!
True, The Muppet Movie is a spectacular film, and maybe the most magical Muppet movie of all time, but people still have their opinion. There's reasons for prefering something over something else. Maybe a movie effected someone differently than another. I know I always cry at the end of The Muppets Take Manhattan, but my brother can barely sit through it, he hates it so much. I put The Great Muppet Caper and The Muppet Movie as equals on my lsit because each has their strong point. I find The Great Muppet Caper a bit funnier than The Muppet Movie, but The Muppet Movie is more emotional. Also, The Great Muppet Caper was Jim Henson's "favorite" (for lack of a better word) because it was the first feature film he directed. People just have different opinions, your intitaled to one, I'm intitaled to one, but Kevin's not. :wink:

Sooo, I guess the point to all of this is.... Peoples is peoples.