Working on new web series...

Brooksy

Reaction score
Hello all-

So I've developed a new web series starring a muppet style puppet. You can find a couple links below if anyone is interested. Though right now we only have a promo up. The show premieres on August 11th. I was wondering if others here could chime in on maybe what they like about the show and what could be improved? Along with any other tips/tricks/advice. My background is in the production end of the spectrum, so I'm sure I have much to learn about puppeteering.

One questions I have is that I'm always fighting headroom vs seeing the puppeteer. Anyway to help that? Any advice to make shooting easier? Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/berniefranklysaysso?ref=br_tf

Ryan

PS - If this is in the wrong section please let me know. Thanks!

Brooksy

Reaction score
Well, it's finally here. Series premiere of Episode 1 of Bernie Says So. Please take a look and let us know what you think! Thanks for watching.

Brooksy

Reaction score
Just letting everyone know that Episode 2 goes live on Monday. But we're always looking for feedback. So please take a look at Episode 1 and let us know what you think! Much appreciated.

Brooksy

Reaction score
Morning all-

We have Bernie Says So Episode 2 for you this morning! Love for you all to watch and let us know what you think! Thanks!

Brooksy

Reaction score
Here's our latest Episode of Bernie Says So. Always looking for feedback. Let us know what you think.