Wizard World Texas Photos

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Here are some new photos if anyone is interested. These are from this weekend's Wizard World Texas show. The Naked Rowlf shown here is the one we have had before there have been any changes to the likeness that we have planned. It still uses the Tux Rowlf head but that will change.

Actually the truth is the highlight for me of all those pics is the Megatron Transformers sculpt. Only cause it went through 8 rounds of revisions til we finally got it to where it is now.

http://www.toymania.com/toyshows/wiztex03/index.shtml

bats1972

Reaction score
Thanks for posting that link Ken, great pics. Megatron looks great as well as the Pink Panther figs.Of coarse I also loved seeing all the Muppets but especially the Jim Henson figure. He looks fantastic.

pepefan

Reaction score
I haven't really been keeping up. About how much will the Pink Panther figs be and when will they be released?

jtatooine

Reaction score
I sooooooooooooo can't wait for that Robin. And the Smollet as well. They look amazing.

Whatever

Reaction score
jtatooine said:
I sooooooooooooo can't wait for that Robin. And the Smollet as well. They look amazing.
I second that! Especially Frog Scout Robin. He's adorable and he's a Scout. Perfect! :smile: I hope that I can manage to get a Frog master Kermit too but it already sounds like they will be hard to find. :sympathy:

Fozzie

Reaction score
Love the Muppet pics. Especially Rowlf.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
What little I see is enough to get me excited.

What's Statler doing with that gun?

jtatooine

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
What's Statler doing with that gun?
I didn't even notice that. I don't remember ever hearing about it... Does he come with it?

Irving Bizarre

Reaction score
Robin is just a ickle sweetie! awwwwwww, cute.

Love the colours. How could anyone resist the charms of the Muppets figures? Every home should have them. There's definately a bit of SCHWIING! to this line that so many other lines could really do with trying to capture. It's odd that this line is aimed at collectors rather than kids but encompasses so much in the way of imagination stimulation, yet real kids toys seriously impede growth of imagination and instead invoke a sense of laziness and mind numbed torpor.
Huzzah for Pallisades!!!! Booo hissssss to other - lesser companies. Those other companies may have the big bucks and the power but they aint got the smarts.