Will Tiny Toon Adventures get a DVD Release?

Dantecat

Reaction score
Hi Do any of you know that when this show will ever be released on DVD?Becasue It was a very good show that featured Parodies of Baby Looney Tunes?I'm sure it will anyway.:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know, but I do miss that show... heck I miss all of Steven Spielberg's animated series... maybe Freakazoid the most.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I was just thinking about this the other day when I saw Animaniacs on DVD, and thought; "Why is Animaniacs on DVD and not Tiny Toons?" Understanding the popularity of Pinky and the Brain, I still thought Tiny Toons was way more popular. :confused:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, I think that Tiny Toons should be out on DVD. I mean, Tiny Toons is basically what started the ball rolling for Animaniacs, and Pinky & The Brain.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I think Tiny Toons was one of the best cartoons of the 90's.

In fact "Kimp the Shimp" started a thread that said that Animanics and Pinky and the Brain vol. 2 will be out in Dec. And I even stated that there is going to be vol. 2 of theos shows and no Tiny Toons dvds yet? What's up with that?:confused:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
TVShowsOnDvd reports that Tiny Toon Adventures is coming to DVD next year in similar fashion to the Animaniacs sets.

On another note, the fourth (and final) volume of Animaniacs is not currently scheduled for release. It seems Vol. 3 didn’t do so well.

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Tiny-Toon-Adventures-Rumors/8384

This is the contact page for Warners if you want to write and request Vol. 4 of Animaniacs:

http://www2.warnerbros.com/web/main/help/customer_service.jsp

Be sure to pick up the three existing Animaniacs sets if you haven’t already and wish to see the final set. It would really be a shame for them to stop with only one more left…

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well I think I'll totally be buying Tiny Toons, :excited: , awesome.

Funny today at work a co-worker asks me "JJ, what are we going to do tonight?" I reply same thing we do everynight Bruce...(another co-worker guessing what I was going to say joined in) try to take over the world. Pinky and the Brain, I thought it was funny.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I've been meaning to pick up the Animaniacs DVDs. I'd be very upset if they didn't finish it. That's one of the things I hate most; when they don't finish a series on DVD.

I'd definitely buy Tiny Toons on DVD though... I always liked it better than Animaniacs.