Why do birds...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I may or may not have mentioned this in this thread before, but has anyone ever heard the song "I Like Birds" by the Eels? It's really quite awesome.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I-like-big birdsandI cannot lie! *forgets how the rest of the song goes*

lael

Reaction score
I-like-big birdsandI cannot lie! *forgets how the rest of the song goes*
~ "I like Big Bird and I can not lie!
You other birds can't deny
when that bird walks into an itty bitty space
with some yellow thing in your face!
you get..." yeah, something like that. *grin* that could have easily gone to a bad place. best ta quit while I'z ahead.

I don't eat canary's!:zany: I don't think i'd eat Camilla either , what would :concern: say! And besides, Big Bird's my friend!:cry:

p.s. I still enjoy chicken though!
~ Would the Cadburry Bunny qualify as "bird"? It does cluck and lay delightfuly tasty eggs.... that freaked me out at first. it was mainly the sight of the yokes. *shudders*

Teheheman

Reaction score
I think it does, but then again rabbits don't lay eggs.

Daniel

lael

Reaction score
Okay....well, my Easter was filled with dapper, well dressed, rabbits that layed colorful eggs filled with gifts, candy & best of all money, all over a grassy area. Cute little fuzzy yellow chicks that tasted sweet & fluffy, some of chocolate, not crunchy & gross & like chicken. baskets full of magnificent gifts and such left by, apparently, Santa Clause's cousin or some sort of relation, The Easter Bunny. I think the fluffy chicks layed the jelly beans. I could be wrong. just a theory, like bigfoot & chupacabra.

This being America... would you be able to sue Santa Clause for breaking and entering? I'm thinking yes.... if caught & detained, that is. And charge that sticky fingered Tooth Fairy with petty larceny? No, that one will leave something in trade. not the same. The Easter Bunny could be charged with vadelism & trespassing. just a few thoughts of a twisted mind.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I don't think the Cadbury Bunny actually lays the eggs.. I think he steals them from wealthy, chocolate birds

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*is suddenly reminded of that commercial where scientists are replacing rabbits feet*

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out what that commercial has to do with insurance.