Whose Line is BACK! (for the time being)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Whose Line could be considered a reality show, it's not scripted. Much.
Not really. It doesn't envolve people competiting to get something at the end. It's just plain funny and fun to watch. I never recalled seeing a reality show that made me laugh or that I enjoy watching it.

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Not really. It doesn't envolve people competiting to get something at the end.
Neither does real life, much. Reality TV is so stupid: marry my dad, joe millionaire...actually, Joe Schmo was funny (where he knows it's all a farce, but nobody else does).

I hate reality TV; but I'll take all the Whose Line anybody wants to give me on any day of the week. They're all geniuses!!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
That's the problem with network television now a days. All they produce now is junk. It's to bad that Whose Line stopped filming around late 2001 early 2002. I hope they come out with a dvd soon. That'll be really funny.

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The biggest problem is when television executives find out one thing that is successful, then they go off the deep end over saturating us with suddenly BAD tv, and then they give us MORE bad tv because they think it's what the public wants.

I think I blame Survivor.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
The biggest problem is when television executives find out one thing that is successful, then they go off the deep end over saturating us with suddenly BAD tv, and then they give us MORE bad tv because they think it's what the public wants.

I think I blame Survivor.
All I know is that reality tv needs to stop. Does anybody watch it anymore? I never watched it in the first place.

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I don't really watch too much tv anymore. Normally videos or dvd's.