Who likes the dollar stores?

Dantecat

Reaction score
There Some Bad Stuff There Like:Batteries,Head Phones,Etc.. Because They Just Don't Work! They're Cheap!!

superfan

Reaction score
We have sooooo many Dollar Stores in Hamilton, it's a little unnerving!
They are great, though, for quick birthday gifts, seasonal table decorations and I like getting the little preschool workbooks for my daughter. They're also really good for providing some simple supplies for my classroom.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
We have dozens of dollar stores around here. I mean literally! There's almost a dollar store in every shopping center! Of course, the worst part about it is most of them just sell junk. Not always, though.

Klonoa

Reaction score
Got some great Christmas presents at the dollar stores this weekend. Not cheapy stuff either! Kitchen utensils and BBQ stuff, Bugs Bunny neckties, calendars, DVDs, etc.

--Klonoa

radio boy

Reaction score
In australia we actually have Only the Wharehouse, Go Lo and The Two dollar shop. But unlike everyone else here i don,t go there i go the music shops and build on my Music collection for my weekly Radio Show 3NRG Sunbury Radio.

christyb

Reaction score
Dollar Stores are awesome. Especially for dog chew toys. My dogs devour every chew toy they get within no time. By buying them at the dollar store I don't worry about throwing away too much money on a single chew toy. :smile:

King Jim

Reaction score
I remember in 1939, I started working with my great-grandfather at his penny shop. Where everything cost a penny.

Drum Eater

Reaction score
I always go to the Dollar Store to buy candy! They have a very good selection.